Exporting with an included DHE file
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

anima3
Expert

Canada
96 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2007 :  03:07:53  Show Profile  Visit anima3's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry everyone. I must be a real bother to all of you. But if you will please read this message... I got it once, I just HAVE to get it a second time. How on Earth do you export a page with an included DHE file?

If someone, just SOMEONE would please give me a step-by-step description... there must be some experts out there who can help. I've transfered all my files into my FTP Explorer... all should be on the server. But I get this result... http://featherlane.com/@Maia/www.pawradise.net/Homepage.htm Instead of the clean thing I want! And the included DHE file does not appear on that link. How come? It's in the server! It should be there. Why oh why does in have to happen to meeeeee.....

If someone has the patience... bear with me, when I have understood everything I'll leave you alone! But for now you experts should be able to help a desperate little newbie...

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2007 :  09:34:49  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
See the mail...

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000