Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Dynamic HTML Editor
 Dynamic HTML Editor
 Styles not for pieces of text in a text label?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

a3s
Novice

Netherlands
11 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2006 :  12:58:11  Show Profile  Visit a3s's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I supposed that I could define a style for pieces of text in a text label.
I have tried. The DHE-program allows me to do the nextsteps.
- define a style with the name xxx with (for example) the property that the font is Verdana 14;
- select a text label
- select a piece of text in it, suppose a title;
- choose in the label menu the option Links, than the option Over Style and than the defined style xxx.
But after that the selected text don't change.

Do I make the right conclusion when I think that this is not possible with DHE 3.1.100?

Adrie

Jan van Londen
Super User

Netherlands
208 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2006 :  13:36:55  Show Profile  Visit Jan van Londen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello Adrie,

I also asked for the possibility to be able to create Styles for peaces of text. Read this one:
http://www.hexagora.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=759
I think this is one of the most important features from CSS.

I hope Davide will add it in the future.
Bye, Londen.

Bye,
Londen.

Edited by - Jan van Londen on 03 Sep 2006 13:43:35
Go to Top of Page

Waldorf
Super User

Belgium
284 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2006 :  13:53:24  Show Profile  Visit Waldorf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
no problem, as long, as you don't transform your Txt to a picture! [3 yes]
http://www.bjazz.eu/style

"Happiness" is making -> The <- Choice!

Edited by - Waldorf on 03 Sep 2006 15:01:37
Go to Top of Page

Jan van Londen
Super User

Netherlands
208 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2006 :  16:47:42  Show Profile  Visit Jan van Londen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ofcourse I can give a picture any appearance I want to, but I meant: Select a piece of text, make a style for it like "StyleOne". And every piece of text in the project you select you make "StyleOne" gets the same appearance. As I understand it, in your example you have to do it ever time all over. If that is a wrong assumption, please tell me how you did it.

Bye, Londen.

Bye,
Londen.
Go to Top of Page

Waldorf
Super User

Belgium
284 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2006 :  17:11:25  Show Profile  Visit Waldorf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It is all done: in style and with style!
As you can see, it even takes the font styles , if you choose to.

http://www.bjazz.eu/Style2/

Go to Top of Page

Jan van Londen
Super User

Netherlands
208 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2006 :  19:40:30  Show Profile  Visit Jan van Londen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello Waldorf,

I see what you meen, it is a style which occurs when you hoover over it with the mouse. What I mean is a plain textstyle. A style you can use to shape your texts.

Bye, Londen.

Bye,
Londen.

Edited by - Jan van Londen on 03 Sep 2006 19:40:58
Go to Top of Page

Waldorf
Super User

Belgium
284 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2006 :  21:30:39  Show Profile  Visit Waldorf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ak'so ist dash [2 H:)]

But, that?s not what the topicstarter mend, since he talks about an ?over? state /styles. ( I think.)
Anyway, yours would be a nice suggestion, 2

Edited by - Waldorf on 03 Sep 2006 21:32:49
Go to Top of Page

a3s
Novice

Netherlands
11 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2006 :  22:49:21  Show Profile  Visit a3s's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jan and Waldorf,

Thanks.

Jan has understand it like I meant it.

I want put one style to all titles and put another style to all body text. So that I can easily transform my whole site to another font. I'm not quite sure about my fonts, and want an easy way to change.

I explained my problem using the string 'Over style' (sorry) because that was the only style-button I found after I had selected text.
I now understand what that function does. Thanks Waldorf.

Regards, Adrie

Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2006 :  10:52:17  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
In the future I'll create a function that will permit to give a piece of label a predefined style ;-)

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

Jan van Londen
Super User

Netherlands
208 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2006 :  21:39:34  Show Profile  Visit Jan van Londen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello Davide,

If I am right, DHE makes one dot CSS for every page in a project. Maybe it is a good idea if there was only one "textstyle.css" for the whole project. Or maybe a choice: textstyle for the page or the whole project.

Bye, Londen.

Bye,
Londen.
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2006 :  08:52:54  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
;-) yes, I've already created the option but never implemented it :-(

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

Martin1
Super User

Netherlands
626 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2006 :  12:39:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have also asked for something like this option waaaaay back and you said you would think about out it. I hope you will implement it in an upcoming update because it would make for a great addition to the professionallity of the program.

Martin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000