Headerstyle
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jan van Londen
Super User

Netherlands
208 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2006 :  10:40:15  Show Profile  Visit Jan van Londen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello Davide,

I happen to know that google.com does a lot with header tags. E.g. try "Leegstand in Lochem" (empty houses in Lochem) an there is a 100%hit.
The following idea occurred to me. Wouldn't it be nice if you could define a headerstyle in a (text)label (that is saved on projectlevel) so you can use it in the whole project. It makes it easier to make up texts. If you have more pages with text that must look the same. Isn't this what CSS is about?

Bye,
Jan van Londen

Bye,
Londen.

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2006 :  16:03:23  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
What do you intend for "headerstyle"?

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

Jan van Londen
Super User

Netherlands
208 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2006 :  16:37:49  Show Profile  Visit Jan van Londen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry I am not completely clear, I'll try to make myself clear.

When you create a button in DHE you can give it a "Style Class" let's say buttonstyle-1. When you create an other button you can give it the same "Style Class" and it looks the same.

So I thougt: It would be nice if DHE could offer the same with text. You can create a "Style Class" with a name like headerstyle-1 and also say this style is a header, like <H>Title</H>.
If you make another tekstlabel somewhere else in the project you can give the headers the "Style Class" headerstyle-1 and it looks how you want it to look. I should be possible for not-header-text too. It could be a general feature for formatting text.

I hope it is clear what I mean, if it would be possible or useful? I don't know. I'll leave that to you.

Bye,
Jan van Londen.

Bye,
Londen.

Edited by - Jan van Londen on 14 Jun 2006 16:38:51
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 15 Jun 2006 :  09:12:56  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Maybe this is a good idea for a next feature but for now I'm working to make D.H.E. completely UNICODE (I've found that it's not UNICODE) and there is a lot of work :-(

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000