OT (OffTopic, Vario)
 Hi there! and a question!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

thefool
Practical

26 Posts

Posted - 04 Dec 2005 :  16:57:32  Show Profile  Visit thefool's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi!
Just bought dhe :)
Im going to make a homepage where im going to sell software (programmed by me, of course), show off some music (100% done by me too :) multi artism?). Of course also freeware will be available.

and more :D
graphics, learning 3d modeling atm.
Music creation? Currently im doing some background music for a freeware game.
Programming? Im currently developing some small shareware as well as a large commercial project (with another developer too.)

And i got more too :P

Anyway i think i got enough reasons to built a homepage, and the reason i chose Dynamic HTML Editor is that i do not want a page builder wich just builds everything. I want to control, and decide. Dynamic HTML Editor is fantastic in this case, of course there are some templates for the ones just wanting a good looking homepage quickly. And it lets you control a lot too. Scripting etc.

Now for the question: Is there any easy way to create an online shop? All i need is a BUY button for the projects. Can i let paypal do the job?

My best regards, Daniel M

edit: some personal things: im 18, currently in gymnasium (2nd year) and hopefully attending univercity in 2 years.

Edited by - thefool on 04 Dec 2005 17:17:35

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2005 :  08:47:20  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello Daniel,

An online shop in a very hard work; there are some free online shops portarls in the internet but I don't remember their names... Try to search to the internet for this...
You can sell your product like me...
Or using paypal (go to the site, create an account and simply place a button on your site); or using ShareIt (try www.shareit.com)
ShareIt is a big company that manages many things for you; they can publish and market your software for you.

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

thefool
Practical

26 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2005 :  14:14:15  Show Profile  Visit thefool's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi there! i just found out that the hosting i have a look on comes with a full e-commerce software so its no problem.
However otherwise ill just do as you!

Thanks for the reply.

edit: Just found out that it costs more with the e-commerce module (not that module itsel but you need a bigger package.)
So ill probably just do with the shareit or paypal! thanks for the reply again :)

Edited by - thefool on 05 Dec 2005 14:27:42
Go to Top of Page

Martin1
Super User

Netherlands
626 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2005 :  12:32:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Daniel,

Could you tell me which hosting company this is?

Martin
Go to Top of Page

thefool
Practical

26 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2005 :  14:07:44  Show Profile  Visit thefool's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hi!

Its a danish company, called dmErhverv. http://www.dmerhverv.dk/

Also going to make more on the page today, maybe :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000