Can this work?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Leslie
Novice

Netherlands Antilles
4 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2004 :  04:07:43  Show Profile  Visit Leslie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I found this lovely little proggy on the net, and I tried making it work with Dynamic HTML Editor, but I had no success. I would like to ask S.Dav if it is possible to make it work. If so, how to go about it. This is the link:
http://www.cromoteca.com/isaac.jsp
Regards,
Leslie

jrwebb01
Practical

41 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2004 :  13:47:13  Show Profile  Visit jrwebb01's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Leslie:

Yes. This program "Isaac" is a visual design tool to produce java and GIF animations for the web. These animations could easily be inserted into Dynamic HTML Editor pages using the HTML object, or the image object. Please consult the Isaac user documentation for producing the HTML code for your animation, then simply cut and paste that code into a Dynamic HTML Editor HTML object.

If you would like some help on doing that, let us know.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Joe

PS - IF you like those sorts of animations on web pages, there is an even better freeware tool (in my opinion) for animations. Its called Powerbullet and it produces simple flash animations very easily, which may also be easily inserted into Dynamic HTML Editor pages using the HTML object. The URL is http://powerbullet.com
Go to Top of Page

Leslie
Novice

Netherlands Antilles
4 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2004 :  20:49:26  Show Profile  Visit Leslie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thx jrwebb01, I'll give Powerbullet a shot.
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2004 :  10:39:20  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'll watch these programs then I'll give you an answer ;-)

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000