Dynamic HTML Editor
 UNICODE support
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

manik
Novice

3 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2004 :  05:53:55  Show Profile  Visit manik's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Version 1.8 seems like supporting UNICODE. I would like to contain some Japanese text in my web pages but I can't see how the Dynamic HTML Editor supports UNICODE or multi-byte text. Have anyone tried UNICODE feature?

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2004 :  08:44:50  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dynamic HTML Editor 1.8 support unicode but for now it doesn't support IME input so if you want to write some text using Japanese language you have to write it first to another editor then paste into Dynamic HTML Editor.
I'm working to fix this feature as soon as possible.

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

manik
Novice

3 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2004 :  14:37:10  Show Profile  Visit manik's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the reply.
I understand using copy/paste technique allows me input Japanese text in lables, buttons, HTML objects. But even if using this, the editor screen of HTML objects do not show Japanese text correctly, though specifying encode type and font results the correct view with IE. Will it also be corrected in the next version? Also some Japanese texts being inputted by copy/paste technique ocasionally get broken when converting to the HTML document output. I would like this problem be also fixed then. Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2004 :  17:30:56  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes, version 2.0 will already have encoding support

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000