Dynamic HTML Editor 2 no more freeware
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

madzib
Practical

Netherlands
36 Posts

Posted - 25 Sep 2004 :  19:54:50  Show Profile  Visit madzib's Homepage  Reply with Quote
In this forum it's already announced that Dynamic HTML Editor 2 will be sold as shareware.
DHE is a great editor. [3 v] Is already known wat will be the price? Will there be a discount for early users?
To be honest, I already pay a lot for MS Frontpage. Dynamic HTML Editor is fun working with but only a small player and can be replaced. I hope it will sell for a modest price. But when not I like to know soon so I can rebuild a lot of stuf.[2 puppy]

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2004 :  08:48:14  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dynamic HTML Editor v.2.0 will be released as shareware but at very low cost.
There will be also a freeware version with some minus features ;-)
All users that have registered version 1.7/1.8 will receive a free copy of Dynamic HTML Editor 2.0.

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

jedisb
Practical

26 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2004 :  14:24:17  Show Profile  Visit jedisb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by s.dav

All users that have registered version 1.7/1.8 will receive a free copy of Dynamic HTML Editor 2.0.

How do you register v1.8?
Go to Top of Page

madzib
Practical

Netherlands
36 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2004 :  23:15:11  Show Profile  Visit madzib's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sounds great (how do I register Dynamic HTML Editor 1.8?).

Don't get me wrong. Dynamic HTML Editor has everything to become a fabulous editor. So keep up the good work!
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2004 :  08:41:16  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
For register Dynamic HTML Editor 1.8 you have to buy a commercial license... see the comlic.txt file in your installation folder.

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

madzib
Practical

Netherlands
36 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2004 :  22:34:43  Show Profile  Visit madzib's Homepage  Reply with Quote
[3 cens] bad joke...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000