Dynamic HTML Editor
 Create link?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

skimba
Novice

1 Posts

Posted - 27 Jan 2004 :  22:14:21  Show Profile  Visit skimba's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I?m just a novice with Dynamic HTML Editor, been using it only one hour or so. What I?ve not found so far, is that how do I create links between multiple pages? In the label properties dialog box the "create link" button is inactive. Is that feature not supprted in the enhanced version?

Edited by - on

QnnO
Novice

France
6 Posts

Posted - 28 Jan 2004 :  00:22:26  Show Profile  Visit QnnO's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello Skimba and welcome to Dynamic HTML Editor.
If I correctly understand what you want to do, then the answer is : Remember that your goal is to create a link BASED ON SOME WORDS : In the label properties editor, select some of the words of your label (one letter, one word or all the words, as you want). Once at least one char will be selected, the button "create link" will become active.
But remember to enter the text of your link (the http "adress") in the "hRef" field, before to click on the "create link" button.
In other words, you don't link a page to a label (object) but to some of the words into it.
Regards,
Olivier.

Edited by - on
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000