Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TommiH69
Expert

Germany
54 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2011 :  13:03:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hallo,
at the moment I use an event (mouseover/out) to show an object (graphic)- is it possible to show 10 objects together with one command? For example, I have 10 stars and all stars should become visible if I go over the moon (example)
I can make a transparent picture with all stars and make it visible, but can I (simple) show the single-stars? (without programming 10 mousover/mouseouts)?

And is ist possible to ad in a future version the possibility to CHANGE events? Or is it possible and I'm only not able to find the way how to do that...

Thomas

Edited by - TommiH69 on 13 Jul 2011 13:15:22

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2011 :  08:48:24  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thomas, in order to do what you want use this trick:
1- create a layer
2- draw moon and stars inside
3- hide/show the layer with 1 event ;-)

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

TommiH69
Expert

Germany
54 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2012 :  13:29:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's a really good idea - it works great - but there is one problem.
Actually I use 3 layers on a web-page - I have a map with people (faces) and each person can say yes - no - dont know. (I will visualize the anserws by a green/red/blue filled circle in the face)
So I use 3 layers - transparent and in one layer the answers (Y/N/DK) are collected.

No I've included 3 buttons, and with one button, I can show by event (mouseOver/out) the belonging layer. That works fine. But now the problem ;) - I will show ALL! answers together, and this ist strange - when I use in the ALL-Button 3 commands (mouseOver show LayerY AND mouseOver show LayerN AND mouseOver show LayerDK) then the screen 'flares' - the circles come and go - is there a trick to avoid this?

Hm, is it possible to make a ALL-Layer with the 3 Layers included and then show this ALL-Layer? (I will try...)

-> strange - after a browser-restart the effect isn't there?!? - okay, os I hope - problem ist solved ;)

Tommi

Edited by - TommiH69 on 05 Apr 2012 13:42:18
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2012 :  13:48:55  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
>Hm, is it possible to make a ALL-Layer with the 3 Layers included and then show this ALL-Layer? (I will try...)

You can always create a layer with other layers inside :-)

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000