Custom Code > Into Tag
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Eclassbud
Practical

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 27 Jun 2010 :  18:56:31  Show Profile  Visit Eclassbud's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

I've been trying to add an attribute to the "Into Tag". The program will let me type it in but it does not show in the window above and does not upload. I can add attributes to the "Before Tag" and "After Tag" with no problem. Is there a trick I'm missing? Is there a setting I need to change? I'm using version 5.5.37

Thanks for the help and advice,
Dave

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2010 :  09:11:51  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This depends on the object you are trying to customize; some of them have only few HTML code inside so they are simple to customize.
What object are you trying to customize?

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

Eclassbud
Practical

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 29 Jun 2010 :  00:03:33  Show Profile  Visit Eclassbud's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Davide,
Thanks for getting back to me.
The object I am trying to customize is text. I just want to add class="cushycms" into the tag -
<div id="ldheCoupon_Headline" style="position: absolute; left: 1px; top: 518px; width: 439px; height: 29px; text-align: center;" align="left">
<span class="verdana18171D6FFFFFFt">One Month FREE Rent!*</span></div>
Thanks,
Dave
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 30 Jun 2010 :  09:13:19  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Where exactly? I'm asking you because the "Label" object is composed by many internal tags so it can be difficult to customize; maybe I can add an option for this type of operation.

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

Eclassbud
Practical

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2010 :  06:16:01  Show Profile  Visit Eclassbud's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It serves best when placed directly after the <div> tag.
example: <div class="cushycms" id="ldheCoupon_Headline" style="" etc.
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2010 :  11:59:13  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Why cannot you add a complete <div> element for wrapping the entire text using the "before Tag" and "after Tag" properties?
If you want simply explain me what you want to do and I'll try to suggest you the best thing to do ;-)

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

Eclassbud
Practical

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2010 :  21:56:37  Show Profile  Visit Eclassbud's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you for your help. I just need to add - class="cushycms" - behind the <div> tag. I'm not sure what you mean by "adding a complete <div> element for wrapping the entire text with the "before tag" and "after tag". I'm not as good with HTML as I should be. Your program is so good I became lazy about learning proper HTML.
Go to Top of Page

Tonivel
Practical

27 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2010 :  04:45:48  Show Profile  Visit Tonivel's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think the Eclassbud are wanting to use the "CushyCMS" online editor.
Davide, http://www.cushycms.com visit to get to know and then you help.

Regards, Tonivel

Edited by - Tonivel on 11 Jul 2010 04:46:35
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2010 :  10:40:40  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'll check it asap!

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

Eclassbud
Practical

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 15 Jul 2010 :  21:28:08  Show Profile  Visit Eclassbud's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes! Tonivel, you are right. That is exactly what I am wanting to do. Thank you, Davide for checking it.

Edited by - Eclassbud on 16 Jul 2010 23:59:33
Go to Top of Page

Eclassbud
Practical

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2010 :  14:31:08  Show Profile  Visit Eclassbud's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This question was actually answered back in November 2008. I just found it. You can use the before and after tag. it's simply a matter of placing a div within a div. I didn't understand,
Davide, what you meant by wrapping the entire text using the "before Tag" and "after Tag" properties. I get it now. Thank you, it works great!
example...
before tag: <div class="cushycms" id="call_it_what_you_want">
after tag: </div>

Edited by - Eclassbud on 30 Nov 2010 19:25:08
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000