Hexagora Forum
Hexagora Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Dynamic HTML Editor
 Dynamic HTML Editor
 Custom Code > Into Tag

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Eclassbud Posted - 27 Jun 2010 : 18:56:31
Hi all,

I've been trying to add an attribute to the "Into Tag". The program will let me type it in but it does not show in the window above and does not upload. I can add attributes to the "Before Tag" and "After Tag" with no problem. Is there a trick I'm missing? Is there a setting I need to change? I'm using version 5.5.37

Thanks for the help and advice,
Dave
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Eclassbud Posted - 29 Nov 2010 : 14:31:08
This question was actually answered back in November 2008. I just found it. You can use the before and after tag. it's simply a matter of placing a div within a div. I didn't understand,
Davide, what you meant by wrapping the entire text using the "before Tag" and "after Tag" properties. I get it now. Thank you, it works great!
example...
before tag: <div class="cushycms" id="call_it_what_you_want">
after tag: </div>
Eclassbud Posted - 15 Jul 2010 : 21:28:08
Yes! Tonivel, you are right. That is exactly what I am wanting to do. Thank you, Davide for checking it.
s.dav Posted - 12 Jul 2010 : 10:40:40
I'll check it asap!
Tonivel Posted - 11 Jul 2010 : 04:45:48
I think the Eclassbud are wanting to use the "CushyCMS" online editor.
Davide, http://www.cushycms.com visit to get to know and then you help.
Eclassbud Posted - 06 Jul 2010 : 21:56:37
Thank you for your help. I just need to add - class="cushycms" - behind the <div> tag. I'm not sure what you mean by "adding a complete <div> element for wrapping the entire text with the "before tag" and "after tag". I'm not as good with HTML as I should be. Your program is so good I became lazy about learning proper HTML.
s.dav Posted - 03 Jul 2010 : 11:59:13
Why cannot you add a complete <div> element for wrapping the entire text using the "before Tag" and "after Tag" properties?
If you want simply explain me what you want to do and I'll try to suggest you the best thing to do ;-)
Eclassbud Posted - 03 Jul 2010 : 06:16:01
It serves best when placed directly after the <div> tag.
example: <div class="cushycms" id="ldheCoupon_Headline" style="" etc.
s.dav Posted - 30 Jun 2010 : 09:13:19
Where exactly? I'm asking you because the "Label" object is composed by many internal tags so it can be difficult to customize; maybe I can add an option for this type of operation.
Eclassbud Posted - 29 Jun 2010 : 00:03:33
Davide,
Thanks for getting back to me.
The object I am trying to customize is text. I just want to add class="cushycms" into the tag -
<div id="ldheCoupon_Headline" style="position: absolute; left: 1px; top: 518px; width: 439px; height: 29px; text-align: center;" align="left">
<span class="verdana18171D6FFFFFFt">One Month FREE Rent!*</span></div>
Thanks,
Dave
s.dav Posted - 28 Jun 2010 : 09:11:51
This depends on the object you are trying to customize; some of them have only few HTML code inside so they are simple to customize.
What object are you trying to customize?

Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000