Dynamic HTML Editor
 Crash when using inside shadow
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

T00N
Super User

573 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2009 :  14:10:51  Show Profile  Visit T00N's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The strangest thing just happened.

The applying a inside shade to an object my computer crashes and gives me the blue screen of death :(

So I rebooted and tried again but no, it's still crashes.

This is very strange because yesterday everything was fine???

petran
Super User

Netherlands
345 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2009 :  14:32:34  Show Profile  Visit petran's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Strange, I can't reproduce it. Can you give some more info?

--------

regards

Petran
Go to Top of Page

joneq
Super User

433 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2009 :  15:29:11  Show Profile  Visit joneq's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If you don't use windows read no further.but i didn't think MACs crashed??

I am assuming you did not install anything funky just before this started happening--or do an automatic windows update

did you check the event viewer for events

look in the device manager[expand everything] for red or yellow "things"=possible conflicts---why? I don't know --but I always check it..

If you use windows +have system restore enabled--you do not necessarily have to restore but when you go through the process it may have created a restore point before it "did something" that maybe you are unaware of.

I have never had bad results,like losing files/work, doing a system restore,and YOU CAN UNDO IT if it does not fix the problem-It is not always possible to do a system restore--even if there is an available restore point--it may fail-- then choose another point.it may or may not work on the new restore point

I usually do the system restore after checking those things I mentioned.Like I said you can undo it

of course you would wan to save your

I also have windows update set to notify me before doing anything

Why do I get the feeling you are a MAC person [3 v]

Edited by - joneq on 18 Nov 2009 15:34:34
Go to Top of Page

T00N
Super User

573 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2009 :  20:15:19  Show Profile  Visit T00N's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Its strange indeed, it only happen when I insert an inside button an then push the little button to change the degrees/direction of the inner shadow. When I enter a number directly into the buttonfield everything works fine ???
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 19 Nov 2009 :  09:14:01  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Can you send me the file you are using?

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000