Error Message
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jtarin
Super User

Russia
444 Posts

Posted - 23 Jan 2008 :  02:36:12  Show Profile  Visit jtarin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I receive this error dialogue when opening a project file....
quote:
Error loading object 'DHEFile1'.
The file 'C\Documents and Settings\user1\MyDocuments\MyWebs\small_bg.dhe' is already open.....
(The named file is not open. I have restarted DHE.)
I attempted to add a DHE file to my pages by the export dialogue but it would not load on all pages. Then I tried to remove it and now get this message when opening a project file in DHE..

Porky
www.pacificwavetour.com

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2008 :  08:57:45  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Strange, would you like to send me some pages and the project and explain me in detail how to make the error?

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

jtarin
Super User

Russia
444 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2008 :  13:01:18  Show Profile  Visit jtarin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I went through the offending files and manually deleted the DHE file in error. My question now is...Why in the "Batch Manager" under the "Action" selection of "Remove wrong DHE file imported from pages" there's no dialogue to indicate "Which" DHE file we would like to remove?

Porky
www.pacificwavetour.com
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2008 :  14:12:15  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Because it is calculated automatically. If a page contains an invalid reference to a .dhe file object this will be removed.

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

jtarin
Super User

Russia
444 Posts

Posted - 25 Jan 2008 :  01:04:52  Show Profile  Visit jtarin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If I remove a DHE file from the project would that constitute an invalid reference? If not what does?

Porky
www.pacificwavetour.com

Edited by - jtarin on 25 Jan 2008 01:05:17
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 25 Jan 2008 :  09:33:52  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No this is not an invalid reference; you have to move physically the file from your disk to another folder for example

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

jtarin
Super User

Russia
444 Posts

Posted - 25 Jan 2008 :  17:22:41  Show Profile  Visit jtarin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Good to know...thanks Davide!!:-p

Porky
www.pacificwavetour.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000