Hexagora Forum
Hexagora Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Dynamic HTML Editor
 Dynamic HTML Editor
 Error Message

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jtarin Posted - 23 Jan 2008 : 02:36:12
I receive this error dialogue when opening a project file....
quote:
Error loading object 'DHEFile1'.
The file 'C\Documents and Settings\user1\MyDocuments\MyWebs\small_bg.dhe' is already open.....
(The named file is not open. I have restarted DHE.)
I attempted to add a DHE file to my pages by the export dialogue but it would not load on all pages. Then I tried to remove it and now get this message when opening a project file in DHE..
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
jtarin Posted - 25 Jan 2008 : 17:22:41
Good to know...thanks Davide!!:-p
s.dav Posted - 25 Jan 2008 : 09:33:52
No this is not an invalid reference; you have to move physically the file from your disk to another folder for example
jtarin Posted - 25 Jan 2008 : 01:04:52
If I remove a DHE file from the project would that constitute an invalid reference? If not what does?
s.dav Posted - 24 Jan 2008 : 14:12:15
Because it is calculated automatically. If a page contains an invalid reference to a .dhe file object this will be removed.
jtarin Posted - 24 Jan 2008 : 13:01:18
I went through the offending files and manually deleted the DHE file in error. My question now is...Why in the "Batch Manager" under the "Action" selection of "Remove wrong DHE file imported from pages" there's no dialogue to indicate "Which" DHE file we would like to remove?
s.dav Posted - 24 Jan 2008 : 08:57:45
Strange, would you like to send me some pages and the project and explain me in detail how to make the error?

Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000