Dynamic HTML Editor
 Other uses for D.H.E. ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

msfluffymuffin
Practical

35 Posts

Posted - 15 Nov 2007 :  17:14:00  Show Profile  Visit msfluffymuffin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I was just curious and wondering if anyone else uses D.H.E. for other things besides creating webpages/sites ?

Personally I have found D.H.E. really brilliant for drawing purposes, I have other software like PaintShop Pro etc... but I just find it easier to draw or layer shapes and objects with D.H.E.

I have lots of hobbies, including electronics, at the moment I'm using D.H.E. to design some front panels for those projects, I guess it sounds weird to use D.H.E. for this when I have like PaintShop Pro etc.. through I just find it easier and quicker to use D.H.E.!

If theres anything to be said, its thanks to Davide for all his hard work in creating such a brilliant piece of software, so powerful yet easy to use, I hope others will find other uses for D.H.E. like I have, its a great tool for drawing stuff for webpages as well as other projects, thanks Davide

Hugs,
Fluffy

Edigital
Master

107 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2007 :  23:40:17  Show Profile  Visit Edigital's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes!

I use D.H.E. to build templates for CMS Systems, like www.jasayasociados.com
(CMS :quikersite)

And also for Electrical design.

Edited by - Edigital on 16 Nov 2007 23:41:19
Go to Top of Page

richinri
Expert

78 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2007 :  11:05:19  Show Profile  Visit richinri's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I use it to do my laundry, mow my lawn and wash my car! hehe Seriously I have used it to get design ideas. There is something truly unique about this program.

Richard
Go to Top of Page

msfluffymuffin
Practical

35 Posts

Posted - 19 Nov 2007 :  01:03:29  Show Profile  Visit msfluffymuffin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Maybe Davide should branch out and create some sort of design software, even through theres some great software out there both free and paid for, what is lacking sometimes is something made of/with quality like D.H.E.!

I like Dia for creating flowcharts but its not in the same league as D.H.E., I wish I could use a D.H.E. like software for that instead, oh well I can dream I guess :o)

In the mean time I'm looking forward to the next version of D.H.E., keep up the good work Davide :o)

Hey richinri, have you got a template for D.H.E. that will allow mine to do laundry, mow lawns and wash cars like yours ;o)

Hugs,
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

richinri
Expert

78 Posts

Posted - 19 Nov 2007 :  10:07:56  Show Profile  Visit richinri's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Davide says the next version will have this template. hehe

Richard
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000