Hexagora Forum
Hexagora Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Other hexagora products
 Programs (Programmi)
 Perfmon 4.1.0 error on startup.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jhannon Posted - 19 Oct 2012 : 18:53:37
Love the look of Perfmon, but I get an error dialog box when it starts:

----------------
Error loading performance counter named '\Processor(_Total)\% Priveledged time';
The error was: No Object - No Object
Disable it?
----------------

... and a similar one for disk. The CPU and Disk graphs show no results. Running this on Windows 7 (64bit) and selected "Run as Administrator" but no luck.

What do I try next?
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Zoe24 Posted - 09 Dec 2016 : 13:21:37
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs Parth

quote:
Ok I've found the solution to my problem. What was needed to be done was to rebuild the performance counters.

For anyone with this problem:
To rebuild all the performance counters on Windows 7/Vista type the following commands at a Command Prompt. http://phenq-avis.com/en/ Press ENTER after each command.
cd %Systemroot%\System32\
lodctr /R

Like dev said you gotta do it as a administrator, i was having the same issue for quite some time.

To rebuild all the performance counters on Windows 7/Vista type the following commands at a Command Prompt. Press ENTER after each command.
lodctr /R
EvePowell Posted - 25 Nov 2016 : 10:19:09
quote:Ok I've found the solution to my problem. What was needed to be done was to rebuild the performance counters.

To rebuild all the performance counters on Windows 7/Vista type the following commands at a Command Prompt http://adeleweightloss.com/ Press ENTER after each command. cd %Systemroot%\System32\ lodctr /R Like dev said you gotta do it as a administrator, i was having the same issue for quite some time.?
Kipp Gremillion Posted - 13 Nov 2016 : 19:40:19
This did fix my occurrence of this problem however, when executing this command (lodctr /r) I received the error "Error: Unable to rebuild performance counter setting from system backup store, error code is 2"

The solution is to execute the same command twice.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>lodctr /r
[0x7FF9730070E3] ANOMALY: use of REX.w is meaningless (default operand size is 64)

Error: Unable to rebuild performance counter setting from system backup store, error code is 2
C:\WINDOWS\system32>lodctr /r
[0x7FF9730070E3] ANOMALY: use of REX.w is meaningless (default operand size is 64)

Info: Successfully rebuilt performance counter setting from system backup store
C:\WINDOWS\system32>
Mrs Parth Posted - 21 Sep 2016 : 14:14:09
quote:
Ok I've found the solution to my problem. What was needed to be done was to rebuild the performance counters.

To rebuild all the performance counters on Windows 7/Vista type the following commands at a Command Prompt.http://phenq-results.com Press ENTER after each command.
lodctr /R

Like dev said you gotta do it as a administrator, i was having the same issue for quite some time.

s.dav Posted - 15 Jan 2016 : 00:58:14
If you are using Win7+ you'll probably need to open the console as "Administrator"
Ralphie Posted - 25 Sep 2014 : 06:27:51
quote:
Originally posted by Skynet6

Ok I've found the solution to my problem. What was needed to be done was to rebuild the performance counters. And also try reading this Phen375 review as it will explain everything.

To rebuild all the performance counters on Windows 7/Vista type the following commands at a Command Prompt. Press ENTER after each command.
lodctr /R

I tried this and it didn't work.
Skynet6 Posted - 16 Apr 2013 : 11:22:38

lodctr /R
s.dav Posted - 12 Apr 2013 : 09:20:06
I should check directly your PC from mine...
Skynet6 Posted - 11 Apr 2013 : 11:40:58
I have the same error. Did you find any solution?
s.dav Posted - 24 Oct 2012 : 11:21:50
This seems to be quite strange, maybe your performance counters are disabled?
jhannon Posted - 23 Oct 2012 : 18:52:37
English.
s.dav Posted - 22 Oct 2012 : 09:15:30
j, what is the language of your Windows 7?

Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000