Hexagora Forum
Hexagora Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Dynamic HTML Editor
 Dynamic HTML Editor
 Wrong file extensions being generated!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
rmmarsh Posted - 16 Jun 2010 : 18:46:40
I have a site that I published locally before I upload it. All of the "dhe" pages have .htm as the file extension to generate. I get about half of them generated with ".html", which screws up my navigation (external program (CoffeeCup) generates the menu).

What do I do to fix this?
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
s.dav Posted - 21 Jun 2010 : 09:28:57
This seems to be very strange; D.H.E. generates only one web file for each .dhe file;
If you want send me the project file plus one of the pages that has problems and I'll check it
rmmarsh Posted - 18 Jun 2010 : 15:46:24
No, I deleted all of the files and then did a local publish... they appear each time!
Jan van Londen Posted - 18 Jun 2010 : 10:21:15
Hello rmmarsh,

Is it not so that the .htm-files are leftovers form the first time? I think that when you remove them they don't appear anymore.
rmmarsh Posted - 17 Jun 2010 : 17:56:32
I guess I need to clarify myself.... duplicate files are being generated! One with .htm and the other with .html. Not a big deal, but takes up space...
s.dav Posted - 17 Jun 2010 : 09:48:09
rmm, simply change the default extension for new pages into the page properties by pressing the "Set as Default" button.
This will work only for new pages.
By default D.H.E. uses the .htm extension so if it generates pages with a different one you changed it.
petran Posted - 17 Jun 2010 : 00:54:51
It seems to me that the Coffeecup menu is getting you into a lot of problems. Is it so special that it can't be done within DHE?

Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000