Hexagora Forum
Hexagora Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Dynamic HTML Editor
 Dynamic HTML Editor
 House registration without intenet connection

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
arov Posted - 10 May 2006 : 10:04:14
Hello, Dav! The DHE 3.x registration in my house computer without internet connection is ok! Thanks!

::arov::
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
hrvol Posted - 11 May 2006 : 19:19:43
Hallo Davide.

IT IS REGISTERED NOW.

Thanx. Did try it several times and at least he did eat it.(after uninstalled DHE3).

best regards: Henk

s.dav Posted - 11 May 2006 : 17:38:49
@hrvol
- if you can obtain a registration code from the web page means that your information are correct

so be sure that:
1- check the regName and regEmail in your offline pc (be sure to avoid spaces)
2- check the regCode that you have copied from the web (be sure to avoid spaces)
3- check the DHE version of the offline pc; Version 3.1 is required.
hrvol Posted - 11 May 2006 : 12:39:45
I don't get it.
Did what i hat to do (offline). Filled in my name - email - copy code - paste code -and than the new code saved on stick, past code and hit "register" now (also checked name & email)
Results - WRONG REGCODE
After several try's i think i do something wrong. I have read the info and dit it on the same way.
Wrong code.

sorry.

Henk
s.dav Posted - 11 May 2006 : 09:23:45
Please see this topic:

http://www.hexagora.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=710

Let me know for any problems
cadcambrafe Posted - 10 May 2006 : 15:20:54
I also had problems registering my non-internet PC:

I had to uninstall and reinstall DHE 3x before I could get a valid "unique code". I used this code to collect a registration code from the URL "http://www.dynamic-html-editor.com/webreg.asp". I had many attempts before it worked. Probably me being stupid.

Anyway Davide was very helpful.

Thanks.
Stephen S.
hrvol Posted - 10 May 2006 : 11:24:54
Hello Arov - Davide
I hope that there is no problem, because i make my internet-pages on a NOT registerd DHE version with another PC that has NO internet connection. I do this because i can work with 2 monitors so i have more overview. After my files are ready (.dhe) i copy hem to my registered version and can export them. Or is there another big difference. This very important to me because i spend a lot of time on my new pages. I need to continu the good work with DHE and hope that the things i developped in the unregistered version could be read by the registered version. If not...i do have really a big problem.

best regards: henk

arov Posted - 10 May 2006 : 11:07:15
Hello Hrvol, speak to Dav for the solution of your problem.[2 ??:-|]

::arov::
hrvol Posted - 10 May 2006 : 11:01:00
Hello Arrov,
Why do i need a registered version on my "edit-PC". I can save the whole project on a stick and read it in, on my "internet-PC" with the registered version of DHE.
I can not register the second DHE edition (no internet) becourse there is no vissible key on the registered version.
Do i missing something?

regards: Henk (hrvol)

Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000