House registration without intenet connection
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

arov
Super User

Italy
448 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2006 :  10:04:14  Show Profile  Visit arov's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello, Dav! The DHE 3.x registration in my house computer without internet connection is ok! Thanks!

::arov::

hrvol
Expert

Netherlands
81 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2006 :  11:01:00  Show Profile  Visit hrvol's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello Arrov,
Why do i need a registered version on my "edit-PC". I can save the whole project on a stick and read it in, on my "internet-PC" with the registered version of DHE.
I can not register the second DHE edition (no internet) becourse there is no vissible key on the registered version.
Do i missing something?

regards: Henk (hrvol)

Edited by - hrvol on 10 May 2006 11:01:18
Go to Top of Page

arov
Super User

Italy
448 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2006 :  11:07:15  Show Profile  Visit arov's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello Hrvol, speak to Dav for the solution of your problem.[2 ??:-|]

::arov::
Go to Top of Page

hrvol
Expert

Netherlands
81 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2006 :  11:24:54  Show Profile  Visit hrvol's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello Arov - Davide
I hope that there is no problem, because i make my internet-pages on a NOT registerd DHE version with another PC that has NO internet connection. I do this because i can work with 2 monitors so i have more overview. After my files are ready (.dhe) i copy hem to my registered version and can export them. Or is there another big difference. This very important to me because i spend a lot of time on my new pages. I need to continu the good work with DHE and hope that the things i developped in the unregistered version could be read by the registered version. If not...i do have really a big problem.

best regards: henk

Go to Top of Page

cadcambrafe
Novice

United Kingdom
6 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2006 :  15:20:54  Show Profile  Visit cadcambrafe's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I also had problems registering my non-internet PC:

I had to uninstall and reinstall DHE 3x before I could get a valid "unique code". I used this code to collect a registration code from the URL "http://www.dynamic-html-editor.com/webreg.asp". I had many attempts before it worked. Probably me being stupid.

Anyway Davide was very helpful.

Thanks.
Stephen S.
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2006 :  09:23:45  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Please see this topic:

http://www.hexagora.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=710

Let me know for any problems

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

hrvol
Expert

Netherlands
81 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2006 :  12:39:45  Show Profile  Visit hrvol's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I don't get it.
Did what i hat to do (offline). Filled in my name - email - copy code - paste code -and than the new code saved on stick, past code and hit "register" now (also checked name & email)
Results - WRONG REGCODE
After several try's i think i do something wrong. I have read the info and dit it on the same way.
Wrong code.

sorry.

Henk
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2006 :  17:38:49  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
@hrvol
- if you can obtain a registration code from the web page means that your information are correct

so be sure that:
1- check the regName and regEmail in your offline pc (be sure to avoid spaces)
2- check the regCode that you have copied from the web (be sure to avoid spaces)
3- check the DHE version of the offline pc; Version 3.1 is required.

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

hrvol
Expert

Netherlands
81 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2006 :  19:19:43  Show Profile  Visit hrvol's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hallo Davide.

IT IS REGISTERED NOW.

Thanx. Did try it several times and at least he did eat it.(after uninstalled DHE3).

best regards: Henk

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000