Hexagora Forum
Hexagora Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Dynamic HTML Editor
 Dynamic HTML Editor
 Tables not lining out

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
petran Posted - 06 Mar 2009 : 12:00:18
When I make 2 tables and make them line out (top of one table to bottom of the other one) they don't keep their position if I use "cell-padding" for the top table. When I give the top table a cell-padding of 4 pixels, the bottom table is going down by 16 pixels.

any ideas?
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
s.dav Posted - 12 Mar 2009 : 12:29:29
I checked the sample; there is a problem when using "cellpadding" property to the table.
D.H.E. doesn't generate this information for columns.
I fixed this problem for version 4.4 but probably I'll fix this problem also for version 4.3 as the next version is in high development.
petran Posted - 11 Mar 2009 : 13:32:14
I now know how to reproduce it: When you make your table in DHE and give it a cellpadding, then the table-cells (and the whole table)gets bigger in the DHE workspace, even if there is no text inside a cell. In the preview or online a cell without text still is its original size (before the cellpadding). Though the cells are smaller, the size of the total table is equel to the table in the DHE workspace, thus creating a transparent space at the bottom of the table. I'll send you a file.
s.dav Posted - 11 Mar 2009 : 08:55:40
Ok, thank you for the support
petran Posted - 10 Mar 2009 : 08:57:51
It seems like it has something to do with the moment you put text in the table, right away or later when the other table is made. I will send you a mail one of these days.
s.dav Posted - 10 Mar 2009 : 08:47:21
Maybe there is a problem, if you want send me a sample (in my personal email) and explain me in detail how to reproduce the problem so I can find it, if there is one ;-)
jtarin Posted - 09 Mar 2009 : 13:40:13
I should have mentioned that in my post. i unchecked "auto-height" and made the tables duplicate sizes.
s.dav Posted - 09 Mar 2009 : 09:18:17
The height of tables in by default automatically managed by DHWE.
Try to uncheck the "AutoHeight" property.
jtarin Posted - 08 Mar 2009 : 12:37:43
I just made 2 tables and lined them up as you indicated with the top padded 4 px and the bottom 0 px with no problems as you experienced.(Firefox)I then padded both 4 px but still the same results. Perfect alignment. No other elements on page. Check your positioning (rel/abs).Check to see that other elements aren't affecting it.

Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000