Standard method to install updates
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

markem
Novice

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 02 Feb 2014 :  21:30:13  Show Profile  Visit markem's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I want to make sure I do this correctly - so I'm posting.

Unlike other software I've bought in the past - I do not see any "update" area on the site to get the latest version. So do I just download the latest trial version and install it? Or will that wipe out my license information? Or do I have to download, install, and then re-insert my license?

Thanks in advance for answering this. I'm sure it is very simple to do it is just my first time updating and I didn't want to wipe out the program by doing something stupid.

Mark E Manning

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 03 Feb 2014 :  03:14:41  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello Mark,

in order to upgrade please check your software version; usually upgrade is available for free within the same version (ex. 5.0 to 5.9) but not free from 5.9 to 6.0 (except some cases explained here: http://www.dynamic-html-editor.com/en/purchase.asp)

The right approach to upgrade your software is by downloading the latest trial version and install it over the previous.
In this way you'll maintain also your license code.

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

kartahon1
Novice

1 Posts

Posted - 31 Mar 2015 :  01:59:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So do I just download the latest trial version and install it? Or will that wipe out my license information?????

han ya na kuch tu kaho
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 01 Apr 2015 :  01:33:42  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You have to simply download and install the latest version over the previous.

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000