Dynamic HTML Editor 5.7 released!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic   

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 25 Sep 2010 :  10:18:55  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dynamic HTML Editor 5.7 has been released; this version contains a lot of new features like a new menu editor object, enhanced the support for image galleries, a new page properties panel, support for many popular sites, new html import feature, etc...

Check some new features here:

http://www.dynamic-html-editor.com/en/dhwe57.asp

Regards, Davide

siemens
Master

Netherlands
139 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2010 :  16:45:04  Show Profile  Visit siemens's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Nice job Davide, looks great, lots of new features.
Thanx.
Regards, Gijs
Go to Top of Page

petran
Super User

Netherlands
345 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2010 :  09:55:37  Show Profile  Visit petran's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Great Job Davide.
I like the HexBox extension very much.

--------

regards

Petran
Go to Top of Page

marloes
Practical

Netherlands
45 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2010 :  22:28:25  Show Profile  Visit marloes's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The registration is gone after installing it. Last time it also was after updating. I did activate it without any problems then on my both computers. But now I only could activate it on my laptop. On my desktop an error occurs which tells me to wait several hours and then try again. I did, but the error still occurs. How can I solve this? Most of the time I use my desktop and I can not use DHE on it now, because it puts an icon on all the pages when it is not activated.

Regards,
Marloes
Go to Top of Page

Martin1
Super User

Netherlands
626 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2010 :  02:08:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Man you added everything!!! All it now needs is a toaster and I am set for life!
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2010 :  08:44:37  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
@marloes,

try today and the registration will work ;-)

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

marloes
Practical

Netherlands
45 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2010 :  11:31:30  Show Profile  Visit marloes's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It does!! Thank you very much!!

Regards,
Marloes
Go to Top of Page

ve2aue
Novice

Canada
10 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2010 :  21:48:08  Show Profile  Visit ve2aue's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by marloes

The registration is gone after installing it. Last time it also was after updating. I did activate it without any problems then on my both computers. But now I only could activate it on my laptop. On my desktop an error occurs which tells me to wait several hours and then try again. I did, but the error still occurs. How can I solve this? Most of the time I use my desktop and I can not use DHE on it now, because it puts an icon on all the pages when it is not activated.

Hi all,

Have the same problem and same error messages

yesterday after noon it was register to me and today it si asking me to register again. I may done something wrong but I don't really know.

Andre
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2010 :  17:03:08  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The registration method changes starting from version 5.7 so after upgrading to this version you need to Re-register the program using the data you already have (usually you need only to press the "Register Now" button)

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000