flash
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

janisrae
Practical

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2009 :  16:19:10  Show Profile  Visit janisrae's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Here's a good one. For some reason, I am unable to transform a video to flash and use scroll bars, etc. If I only use the flash without the scroll bars (stop, pause, play, etc) then it works fine. Once I try to use the flash with the above, the scroll bars appear, but the flash is not viewable.

It may be that when you add the scroll functions, it changes the .swf to a .flv. Does Dynamic HTML Editor support .flv?

Does anyone have an answer for this?

Thank you,

Janis Searcey

Janis Searcey
Web Development Services . Hosting . Marketing

Edited by - janisrae on 07 Apr 2009 16:20:43

janisrae
Practical

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2009 :  17:47:50  Show Profile  Visit janisrae's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello,

Here is an update to what I am trying to do and the code that I am using:

<object id="player1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="player_flv_maxi.swf" width="$WIDTH" height="$HEIGHT">
<noscript><a href="http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/products/dvd/Free-Media-Player-Software.htm">free media player</a></noscript>
<param name="movie" value="player_flv_maxi.swf" />
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="false" />
<param name="FlashVars" value="configxml=Evaporust_1.xml" />
<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />
</object>

This is the code that I entered into the Flash Snippet. The files noted in this code are loaded into this project. For some reason, I see the box outline of the flash player when I view the page, but no flash movie.

Is there some code in the above that needs to be placed somewhere else such as in "Custom Code"? It appears to me that when the code calls up other objects, in this case the .xml file, then the flash doesn't want to play. As mentioned above, the .xml file is loaded into the project.

Thank you,

Janis

Janis Searcey
Web Development Services . Hosting . Marketing

Edited by - janisrae on 07 Apr 2009 17:50:07
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 08 Apr 2009 :  09:08:25  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
>Does Dynamic HTML Editor support .flv?

This depends on the pligins installed on your browser.
Try to search "jmedia jquery plugin"; using very few lines on javascript code you'll be able to use flash video and many other video formats on your pages.

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

jsearcey
Practical

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 22 Apr 2009 :  18:57:35  Show Profile  Visit jsearcey's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Davide,

Where would you insert the jquery jmedia codes?

Janis [2 H:)]

Janis R. Searcey
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 23 Apr 2009 :  09:12:29  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
AS I remember some "include" code must be placed in the Header section of your page through the "Page Properties" dialog and some other must be placed into the page.
The next version will have an extension that will permit you to use JMedia in a very simple way.

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

jsearcey
Practical

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 23 Apr 2009 :  13:23:33  Show Profile  Visit jsearcey's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Davide,

Do you know when the next version of Dynamic HTML Editor will be available?

Janis [2 ?:-|]

Janis R. Searcey
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2009 :  09:00:56  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It is in high development, I'm adding many powerful features.

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000