Dynamic HTML Editor
 Sub menu
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

didbou
Practical

17 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2008 :  11:43:24  Show Profile  Visit didbou's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi everybody,

I tried to crate sub menus in the master page, all is right, but these sub menus only are visvle on the master page and not in the others, if I copied the sub menus on each pages,it is at a wrong place.

Thank's for your help

petran
Super User

Netherlands
345 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2008 :  14:25:31  Show Profile  Visit petran's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Your menu's show but your submenu's don't, or do I misunderstand? Can you give some more info please.

--------

regards

Petran
Go to Top of Page

didbou
Practical

17 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2008 :  15:43:52  Show Profile  Visit didbou's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes correct, my submenus don't appears execpt on the master page.

Regards

quote:
Originally posted by petran

Your menu's show but your submenu's don't, or do I misunderstand? Can you give some more info please.

Go to Top of Page

petran
Super User

Netherlands
345 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2008 :  17:26:05  Show Profile  Visit petran's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Does your PagePlaceholder cover your menu in the masterpage? This might prevent getting focus of the menu when an object (partly) covers the menu. This can be solved by placing the PagePlaceholder under the menu in the masterpage.

--------

regards

Petran
Go to Top of Page

didbou
Practical

17 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2008 :  17:53:55  Show Profile  Visit didbou's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No the PageHolderPlace is under my submenu

quote:
Originally posted by petran

Does your PagePlaceholder cover your menu in the masterpage? This might prevent getting focus of the menu when an object (partly) covers the menu. This can be solved by placing the PagePlaceholder under the menu in the masterpage.

Go to Top of Page

petran
Super User

Netherlands
345 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2008 :  18:33:41  Show Profile  Visit petran's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Can you publish your masterpage and one page that uses the masterpage, so we can see it online? Perhaps that gives a better view.

--------

regards

Petran
Go to Top of Page

jtarin
Super User

Russia
444 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2008 :  21:40:45  Show Profile  Visit jtarin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
if I copied the sub menus on each pages,it is at a wrong place.

Explain what you mean....where are they in relationship to where you want them?

Porky
www.pacificwavetour.com

Edited by - jtarin on 06 Jun 2008 21:42:23
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 18 Jun 2008 :  17:44:31  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Please send me the .dhe pages and I'll check them

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

Inty
Novice

France
10 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2008 :  00:31:37  Show Profile  Visit Inty's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have exactly the same problem ...
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2008 :  11:04:47  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I suppose that the page placeholder (on the master-page) is over the menu. Try to move the page-placeholder under the menu, re-export and retry

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

Inty
Novice

France
10 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2008 :  11:22:20  Show Profile  Visit Inty's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My pageplaceholder is already under the menu!
I don't understand what is wrong.

you disposes of a tutorial or dhe file for example to compare?
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2008 :  10:42:38  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No, send me your files and I'll check them

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

siemens
Master

Netherlands
139 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2008 :  12:15:17  Show Profile  Visit siemens's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Very interesting topic, what is exactly mean by 'page-placeholder', is this a hotspot?. Can anyone put an example online?
Go to Top of Page

Inty
Novice

France
10 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2008 :  12:37:13  Show Profile  Visit Inty's Homepage  Reply with Quote
siemens,

Look on templates section http://www.dynamic-html-editor.com/en/templates.asp, you can find different example.
Go to Top of Page

T00N
Super User

573 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2008 :  13:56:36  Show Profile  Visit T00N's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Oei Siemens, did you miss out on the page-placeholder function????

That must be the greatest time saver ever invented for webdesign.

Checkout the help and you will see the light :)

Edited by - T00N on 18 Nov 2008 13:56:53
Go to Top of Page

siemens
Master

Netherlands
139 Posts

Posted - 19 Nov 2008 :  11:21:34  Show Profile  Visit siemens's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello Toon, I tookAlook in the Help and found out that I was already using this but forgot the exact name.....so no light
Go to Top of Page

AgeM
Novice

Netherlands
1 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2008 :  11:41:36  Show Profile  Visit AgeM's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Did anyone find a solution for this problem? I get the same problem with the submenu's which do not apear when I export the pages.
Go to Top of Page

Inty
Novice

France
10 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2008 :  22:45:53  Show Profile  Visit Inty's Homepage  Reply with Quote
not yet sorry
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2008 :  09:52:19  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
There is a bug when inserting .dhe file object into pages and using events.
I fixed this problem for version 4.3

In the meantime you can fix the problem by assigning to the imported .dhe pages the "pageprefix" property.

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000