OT (OffTopic, Vario)
 Download Gmer from my site
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

msfluffymuffin
Practical

35 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2007 :  23:47:10  Show Profile  Visit msfluffymuffin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If anyone needs Gmer you can download it from my site while its still up, heres the address for the file:

http://www.msfluffymuffin.com/gar/gmer.zip

Best wishes to Gmer and everyone at Hexagora

Hugs,
Aimee oxo

T00N
Super User

573 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2007 :  08:38:47  Show Profile  Visit T00N's Homepage  Reply with Quote
And why would I want to download this?
Go to Top of Page

msfluffymuffin
Practical

35 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2007 :  15:19:47  Show Profile  Visit msfluffymuffin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Toon, Gmer is an Anti-Rootkit program like IceSword and DarkSpy, but at the moment the Gmer site is down due to DDoS attacks, also alot of other download sites have gone down to, so like others I'm trying to keep Gmer alive so people who need it can still get it!

Hugs,
Aimee oxo
Go to Top of Page

sarahjoe
Novice

1 Posts

Posted - 19 Nov 2014 :  23:01:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[IT] Conoscete dei programmi free per creare presentazioni che girino nei siti o files flash? Io ho usato Powerbullet, ma ne esistono altri?
...faccio una fatica a scrivere in inglese che non ne avete idea, comunque una riga l'ho scritta...

0zi
Go to Top of Page

joneq
Super User

433 Posts

Posted - 20 Nov 2014 :  06:40:26  Show Profile  Visit joneq's Homepage  Reply with Quote
sarahjoe asks

Do you know of the free software to create presentations that they are running in Flash sites and files? I used Powerbullet, but there are others?
... I make an effort to write in English and you have no idea, however, a line I wrote ...
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000