Dynamic HTML Editor
 nested tree menus
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

msfluffymuffin
Practical

35 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2014 :  08:14:50  Show Profile  Visit msfluffymuffin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Is there a way to make them with DHE, have been looking at DHTML examples on different sites, but having hard time understanding how to implement them, so any help would be appreciated, thanks :o)

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2014 :  23:11:24  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Have you tried using the Menu control?

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

msfluffymuffin
Practical

35 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2014 :  19:10:07  Show Profile  Visit msfluffymuffin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
How do I use it to get vertical menu, always horizontal menus for me, would be great if could use it.
Go to Top of Page

msfluffymuffin
Practical

35 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2014 :  19:16:30  Show Profile  Visit msfluffymuffin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just tried menu again, always makes horizontal menus, so I tried create a number of single menus stacked vertically, issue is the menus drop down over the top of the others below, so guess still looking to find away to do this :o/
Go to Top of Page

joneq
Super User

433 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2014 :  11:52:32  Show Profile  Visit joneq's Homepage  Reply with Quote
like david said use menu control in right window and see what happens

http://screencast.com/t/McPQk5ux

html display block
Go to Top of Page

msfluffymuffin
Practical

35 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2014 :  19:34:30  Show Profile  Visit msfluffymuffin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have tried this using Block, not exactly the effect I was looking for, it does help to hide the other parent menus, but can also make selecting every other one not possible until stop selecting any menu item, have played around with menu control, but still not what I'm looking for sadly :(
Go to Top of Page

nahiiii
Novice

1 Posts

Posted - 03 Apr 2015 :  22:09:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I tried create a number of single menus stacked vertically, issue is the menus drop down over the top of the others below, so guess still looking to find away to do this :o/
Go to Top of Page

Scotty
Novice

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2016 :  09:21:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nahiiii

I tried create a number of single menus stacked vertically, issue is the menus drop down over the top of the others below, so guess still looking to find away to do this :o/

Same here, have you found a way yet?

Edited by - Scotty on 08 Jun 2021 16:09:09
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2016 :  10:17:41  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Use the Menu Control, and press "Other" to setup items

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000