Dynamic HTML Editor
 30 Day Trial versus Full Version Features
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Victor Kernes
Novice

9 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2010 :  07:36:05  Show Profile  Visit Victor Kernes's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I posted a message similar to this 3 days ago but can't find it in the forum. I am currently using the 30-Day program to build a test site. Does anyone know if the Full Version of the Software offers a Drag and Drop Site Structure navigation Tree? For example, can you re-organize the sites pages without being alphabetically organized? And, can you drag and drop site pages in the tree, and have sub-pages attached to a primary page or folder, and have sub-pages attached to the sub-pages and so on? Also, is there a Drop Down Navigation Menu or Menu Extension that allows the Primary Page and it's sub pages to be automatically configured to display the sub-pages when the mouse rolls over the primary button of the drop down menu? Also, are there any Ajax Extensions available in the Full Version such as: List Box, Panel Bar or Accordian Panel Layout Region, Schedular, Site Map, Tab Strip or Tab Menu Top Layout region, Rotator, etc.? If a Panel Bar and Tab Strip Extensions are available, can they be placed within each other to take advantage of each others Accordian Panel and Tab Page functionality? Please get back.

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2010 :  09:36:11  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think you need something different; you are requesting features that only a WEB programmer can manage and sure not using a graphical tool like this.
AJAX components need client code but also server-side code that need to be code specifically for the need of the user; a program cannot make such as thing automatically.

>Drag and Drop Site Structure navigation Tree

You can create folders and sub-folders; also subprojects but actually the Drag&Drop for project files has been disabled; I'm studying a better way. You can use Copy/Paste for moving files or simply the Windows Explorer.

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

Victor Kernes
Novice

9 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2010 :  23:47:56  Show Profile  Visit Victor Kernes's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you Davide. In my search for a new Web Design Program to replace our current, out of production web software, I stumbled across these sites: 1. http://ui-patterns.com/patterns/ModuleTabs 2. http://jqueryui.com/demos/accordion/ 3. http://www.telerik.com/products/aspnet-ajax.aspx

These web sites claim that the coding for the Widget/Ajax/UI Components is ready to plug in to any site with minimal inetrface programming. Have you looked at or considered any of these? Victor
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2010 :  09:18:00  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I already know jquery and its plugins but the server side code has to be changed manually...

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

Victor Kernes
Novice

9 Posts

Posted - 15 Jun 2010 :  16:17:07  Show Profile  Visit Victor Kernes's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes Davide, do you know anyone on this site or who has purchaed the software that has the programming knowledge to add these components to the software that I could pay them to do this for me? If so, could you forward there names to me please so I could get a quotation for the implementation? Thanks, Victor
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 15 Jun 2010 :  17:09:43  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Victor, I don't know if anyone can help you in thid forum.

I'm a senior web programmer, please write me a private email and explain me in details what you need for your site and I'll check if I can help you. For example I need to know what do you need from Ajax components you mentioned before.

http://www.hexagora.com/en_contactus.asp

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

Victor Kernes
Novice

9 Posts

Posted - 02 Jul 2010 :  06:44:45  Show Profile  Visit Victor Kernes's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Davide, I sent you a personal e-mail message from the web site as you requested but I have not heard back from you. Vic
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 02 Jul 2010 :  14:54:57  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry Victor, I'm very busy at the moment; another question: do you need these components for a specific site or do you want them in general?

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

Victor Kernes
Novice

9 Posts

Posted - 02 Jul 2010 :  17:16:16  Show Profile  Visit Victor Kernes's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Davide, I want them in general. Also, is there any way to add Text to Pictures, Shapes, and other objects? Vic
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2010 :  11:55:40  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
For adding Text over pictures you should simply write a Label or GrLabel object over the picture; Shapes have the "Text" property that you can use.

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000