Info & Tips for the WEB
 New browser
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

joneq
Super User

433 Posts

Posted - 26 Nov 2008 :  00:37:57  Show Profile  Visit joneq's Homepage  Reply with Quote
http://www.lunascape.tv/

what do you think..?

T00N
Super User

573 Posts

Posted - 26 Nov 2008 :  07:15:29  Show Profile  Visit T00N's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Looking good but...

I need to be sure that when I create a site it must be shown well in the browser most people use.
And that is first IE and then FireFox.

Personally I use FF but for my work it would be even better if I used IE but that is not an option anymore because I'm totally addicted to the mouse gestures in FF :)

So maybe I'll download and try it but I probably won't be using it long.

Go to Top of Page

T00N
Super User

573 Posts

Posted - 26 Nov 2008 :  07:16:47  Show Profile  Visit T00N's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Oh and it's an alpha version and doesn't that mean that it is still very much in development?
Go to Top of Page

Martin1
Super User

Netherlands
626 Posts

Posted - 26 Nov 2008 :  13:40:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No beta means that it is still in development:-).

Martin
Go to Top of Page

T00N
Super User

573 Posts

Posted - 26 Nov 2008 :  15:52:44  Show Profile  Visit T00N's Homepage  Reply with Quote
From wiki:

Alpha Version
A very early version of a software product that may not contain all of the features that are planned for the final version. Typically, software goes through two stages of testing before it is considered finished. The first stage, called alpha testing, is often performed only by users within the organization developing the software. The second stage, called beta testing , generally involves a limited number of external users.

:-)
Go to Top of Page

joneq
Super User

433 Posts

Posted - 26 Nov 2008 :  16:13:37  Show Profile  Visit joneq's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I never meant to suggest that anyone use this as their main browser--especially for development.

Toon--There are IE based browsers that have mouse gestures--like Maxthon 1or 2

http://maxthon.neo101.nl/MaxthonGuide/en/ch02.htm

Flock is one that uses mouse gestures from FF. This browser is good for those who are into socializing on the net

I prefer Maxthon for routine internet stuff because I had it from the getgo. I would use FF if I was in your situation though...

Go to Top of Page

T00N
Super User

573 Posts

Posted - 26 Nov 2008 :  18:53:48  Show Profile  Visit T00N's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Looks good Maxthon, never heard of it before.
Go to Top of Page

joneq
Super User

433 Posts

Posted - 26 Nov 2008 :  21:15:53  Show Profile  Visit joneq's Homepage  Reply with Quote
plus we have this free--today only..

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000