Dynamic HTML Editor
 Maybe it's already in the wishlist...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

T00N
Super User

573 Posts

Posted - 07 Mar 2007 :  22:26:30  Show Profile  Visit T00N's Homepage  Reply with Quote
... I don't know.

What really would take DHE to the next level is a function that would allow designated users to log in to a administrator module and change/update text area's on certain pages.

I followed Petran's example and used Toko editor on a site which is going to be modified a lot and I ( and more important, the client ) really like it.

And while I'm on it...
A script to make forms would be nice too.

That would mean that Davide has to learn PHP aswell but that shouldn't be a problem for him, should it?

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2007 :  08:59:16  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No problems! ;-)

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

Martin1
Super User

Netherlands
626 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2007 :  19:47:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That would be anice feature.

What would also add to DHE is the abillity to create a very simple shopping cart.

Just the form functions that now exist and the abillity to add whatever is in this/these form(s) to a page that holds the contents of the form(s) (the cart itself) adds up all the costs and a simple checkout function that holds the information of the cart and moves it to a mail function that sends the billing and shipping address and the ordered items to the customer and owner of the store.

No real payment connection (creditcard and so on) needed. Most folks rather pay after they have ordered their stuff by transferring money from their bankaccount than by using a creditcard or whatever.

Martin
Go to Top of Page

Fouch
Expert

Netherlands
84 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2007 :  19:21:28  Show Profile  Visit Fouch's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Would it be possible to ad a function to pull guidelines out of the vertical and horizontal rulers, just like for example Photoshop and Illustrator.
That would be very handy.

Fouch
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2007 :  14:11:45  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Can you explain me better your idea? I didn't undestand :-(

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

Fouch
Expert

Netherlands
84 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2007 :  19:40:28  Show Profile  Visit Fouch's Homepage  Reply with Quote
In Illustrator and Photoshop (i beleive also in coreldraw) when you need a guid-line you just put your mouse in the horz. or vert. ruler then when you push the left mousebutton and hold it you can pull a guide-line out of the ruler and place it wherever you want it.

In D.H.E. you have to go to the menu and select a horizontal or vertical guide-line.

Fouch.
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2007 :  19:52:35  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ok now I understand ;-)
Maybe this should be a nice feature...

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

richinri
Expert

78 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2007 :  07:36:50  Show Profile  Visit richinri's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ok, and can you make D.H.E. make my coffee in the morning, take care of my grass and do house cleaning?[2 H:)]

Richard
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2007 :  08:31:37  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sure Yes! ;-)

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

11Notroek77
Novice

Netherlands
10 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2007 :  11:44:24  Show Profile  Visit 11Notroek77's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Maybe allready in D.H.E., but:
would it be possible to have a scrollbar for layer too? Like in Standerd label (overflow: auto or scroll; autoheight false)

Then it would be possible to make a nice photo gallery with left on the screen a lot of thumbnails. On the right then a enlarged picture of one of the thumbnails (events :on mouse over for instance)

And for the beauty of it:
I now use the program: collerize scrollbars for your webpage by Sam Francke. Would it be possible ..... ?

And indeed it would be very nice to have a sort of very simple CMS build-in (changing text in Standard Labels and changing pictures via a very simple client tool). Well it would be fantastic!

And I like thee better. And .. And ..

Louis

A. Roek
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000