Dynamic HTML Editor
 Templates for electronic books
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Szarik
Novice

1 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2007 :  08:44:24  Show Profile  Visit Szarik's Homepage  Reply with Quote

I am writting a lot of books in XHTML format. Every books has 30 -50 pages (has 30 -50 xhtml files)The whole publication is then compiled. Do you know any template made in DHE not for www but for electronic books ?

Szarik

P.S This is my first post on the forum.

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2007 :  09:49:02  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've no idea what do you need, maybe can you send me a sample?

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 15 Jan 2007 :  09:09:41  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Received the sample but I need some time because yesterday partition magic hangs up in the middle of the resizing of my C: disk so I've lost my primary Operating System...

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

Jan van Londen
Super User

Netherlands
208 Posts

Posted - 15 Jan 2007 :  12:50:39  Show Profile  Visit Jan van Londen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by s.dav

...because yesterday partition magic hangs up in the middle of the resizing of my C: disk so I've lost my primary Operating System...

Hello Davide,

I allways use True Image to make a copy of the c:-drive. Then I resize the partitions and replace the image. Works perfect. Even when the size of the partition is not the same anymore. As long as it fits, it can be done.
True Image is not expensive, in The Netherlands between 40 and 50 ?.

Bye, londen.

Bye,
Londen.
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 16 Jan 2007 :  09:02:15  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'll check it, many thanks for the advice!

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000