Dynamic HTML Editor
 WYSIWY-NOT-G on mobile site
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

leopro
Novice

4 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2007 :  05:20:42  Show Profile  Visit leopro's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi

I am making a simple site for mobiles.. But I have one problem with the top logo. I paste it in as a picture file. And when I use IE or Opera for pc it looks great online. But when I try with my Nokia 6280's browser and Opera mobile browser the top logo is at the bottom.. Any idea ? It is worth to mention that HTML sounds more like HmmWhatTheHell [3 :-x] to me, as I have noe clue with even simple codes..

-John

BTW I really like this software, I used most of christmas searching for a editor like this. :-)

yes....

Waldorf
Super User

Belgium
284 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2007 :  22:14:48  Show Profile  Visit Waldorf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That is an 'Opera Mobile' specific problem! [2 ?:-|]
I?ll think you?ll have better luck asking it in the Opera Community..here>>

http://my.opera.com/community/forums/forum.dml?id=107

succes [2 H:)]

"Happiness" is making -> The <- Choice!

Edited by - Waldorf on 07 Jan 2007 22:18:59
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2007 :  09:11:42  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I suggest you to use only "Relative" positioned objects, so the page will be an HTML standard page; probably this will solve the problem with very lighweight browsers ;-)
Let me know...

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

leopro
Novice

4 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2007 :  15:03:56  Show Profile  Visit leopro's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yupp....That worked just fine...I just couldn't understand why some pages had the picture on top and some at the bottom.. But case closed.. Thanx... :-)

yes....
Go to Top of Page

Andy
Expert

United Kingdom
83 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2009 :  18:10:24  Show Profile  Visit Andy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,
I have a similar problem. Have a site with a couple of flash slideshows on, but when my son looks at it with his iphone he doesnt see the pictures. Is there a solution, something like a small picture showing of the browser is mobile (though I dont know how to do it) ?? Thanks Andy

Andy
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2009 :  09:17:09  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I suggest you two things:
1- use only relative objects
2- create XHTML pages (check the property in the page options)

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000