Dynamic HTML Editor
 Difficulty in making selections with arrow tool
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rtrufus
Practical

24 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2006 :  00:44:42  Show Profile  Visit rtrufus's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm having trouble selecting graphic labels and text labels that appear on top of simple graphic rectangles on some pages that I imported into DHWE (I orginally created the pages in DHWE but lost the original dhe files).

When I click on a text label only the background is selected, no matter what I try. The only wat to select the label I want is by scrolling through the properties pane for the item that I want.

Any help much appreciated.
Ian

T00N
Super User

573 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2006 :  07:17:13  Show Profile  Visit T00N's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Are the items you want to select in the foreground of the page?
Try to get the background all the way to the back.

Go to Top of Page

rtrufus
Practical

24 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2006 :  18:50:01  Show Profile  Visit rtrufus's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes, they are all in the foreground. The problem selecting labels occurs only in the parts of the page that have been imported. New Labels and rectangles behave normally.
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 26 Dec 2006 :  09:56:36  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Send me the .dhe file and I'll discover the problem ;-)

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

rtrufus
Practical

24 Posts

Posted - 28 Dec 2006 :  19:29:52  Show Profile  Visit rtrufus's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Here is the response that I got from Davide:

"The selection if difficult because the import function created some layers and the colored rectangles are into layers. So you can select them by clicking once on them, then clicking twice with the CTRL key pressed so you'll select the parent object of the rectangle...
A bit difficult, you're right but for now it's the best I can do with import function ;-)"

That works. Thank you!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000