questions view in IE en Ffox
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

petver62
Novice

Netherlands
10 Posts

Posted - 02 Sep 2006 :  20:35:21  Show Profile  Visit petver62's Homepage  Reply with Quote
#1 When i view the site in FireFox the site looks perfect (from my point of view) but when i view it with internetexplorer the site looks 1.5 times as big. The pages don't fit and you have to scroll side ways to see it all and the buttons are huge. This is not the case in FireFox. Is there a way to automaticly fit the site to the page, or is it possible to set it within the editor.

#2 On the site i want to show items and a pricelist. But i can't get the prices needly under each other. (see www.filia-puella.nl/Nagels.htm)
It will probably works when done with html code, but i want to know if there is an easier way.

Waldorf
Super User

Belgium
284 Posts

Posted - 02 Sep 2006 :  23:15:00  Show Profile  Visit Waldorf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

1// On my 3 browsers: Opera/IE/FFox (resolution:1280x1024) your site pages are looking 'pretty much' the same!
They are indead. with an indirect/sideways scroll ,witch is not a pretty site, but in all 3 browsers (+/-) the same thing!
So (I think) the 'view' settings, on your FFx, are not set to default/ normal, txt size, zoomed minus, or so!!
TRy to reduce the max. widh of your pages, to say 1275pix

2// for your align probs:
just (>click) on your txt and transform > TXT to picture! (what you see is what you'll get)
With this method, colours can sometimes be very fade, due to ant aliases!!
IF you don't like that, do it this way > http://bjazz.eu/TXT

regards
Walldorf

"Happiness" is making -> The <- Choice!

Edited by - Waldorf on 03 Sep 2006 12:40:47
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000