Events editor
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jan van Londen
Super User

Netherlands
208 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2006 :  13:03:49  Show Profile  Visit Jan van Londen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello reader,

In the "Events editor" there are only the buttons "Add", "Remove", "Up", "Down" and "Remove All".
Maybe a button "Change (existing action)" is a good idea.

If I make a link to another site with the "Events editor", how can I make it so that a (yellow balloon) comment appears when you pass the link with your mouse. More like: Title="something" in a <A HREF . . .

Bye,
Jan van Londen

Bye,
Londen.

Edited by - Jan van Londen on 21 May 2006 13:04:26

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2006 :  18:59:59  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
@Jan
1- to edit an event simly remove it, change it and re-insert it
Yes, a Change button is a good idea ;-)
2- would you like to change the Title attribute when passing over the link with the mouse? For this I've to create a new action in the events window

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

Fouch
Expert

Netherlands
84 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2006 :  19:50:18  Show Profile  Visit Fouch's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I believe Jan means het wants something like the, i believe its called, Alt?. When you move the mouse over a object you get a description of the object.
I'm also Curieus if that option is somewhere in DHE.

Fouch
Go to Top of Page

Jan van Londen
Super User

Netherlands
208 Posts

Posted - 23 May 2006 :  00:34:29  Show Profile  Visit Jan van Londen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I only want to add a TITLE="This is the title" to a link.
Something like:
<A HREF="http://www.google.com" TITLE="Tutti i Americani sono pazzi, credo io.">Google</A>

If you pass the link with the mouse it shows as a "tooltip", at least I think that's the word for it.

And Fouch, I think the ALT is meant for images.
And Davide, no I don't want to change the title attribute when I pass it with the mouse, I simply want to be able to add a TITLE.
Maybe it is possible, but I cannot find it in DHE.

Bye,
Jan van Londen.

Bye,
Londen.
Go to Top of Page

Jan van Londen
Super User

Netherlands
208 Posts

Posted - 23 May 2006 :  17:30:34  Show Profile  Visit Jan van Londen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
In the "Styles editor" there is also no "Change (existing style)" button. Also a good idea?

Bye,
Jan van Londen

Bye,
Londen.

Edited by - Jan van Londen on 23 May 2006 17:31:12
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 23 May 2006 :  19:02:18  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If you create a link in the label editor this feature is not available... The TITLE attribute is not a W3C compliant code for the A tag.
You can add the Title tag to images, shapes and graphical labels by filling the Tip property.

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

Jan van Londen
Super User

Netherlands
208 Posts

Posted - 23 May 2006 :  20:50:21  Show Profile  Visit Jan van Londen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Allright, I didn't know that. Won't ask for it again.

But the "change style" button?

Bye,
Londen.
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 24 May 2006 :  11:49:24  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The Styles window works exactly as the Events editor; click on the style, click remove, edit the style and re-add it.
I just know this isn't the best way to do this ;-)
In the future I'll enhance these features.

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

Jan van Londen
Super User

Netherlands
208 Posts

Posted - 24 May 2006 :  12:09:17  Show Profile  Visit Jan van Londen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello Davide,

My friend Henrib, also a member of this forum, allready showed me how to do it. He found it out himself.
As we say in the Netherlands: The lame one helps the blind one.
Thanks anyway.

Bye,
Jan van Londen.

Bye,
Londen.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000