Dynamic HTML Editor
 Registration Problems
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

toadbee
Novice

5 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2006 :  23:44:14  Show Profile  Visit toadbee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I can't register and need help here.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled version 3.1.92
I can't register? It repeatedly tells me the Registration code is wrong. If I look at the code IT IS wrong. It never pastes the full code, even using ctrl-v to paste. Also I can't add remaining numbers of my code by pasting - they don't show up in the box?

Any help would be appreciated.

hrvol
Expert

Netherlands
81 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2006 :  01:56:21  Show Profile  Visit hrvol's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello toadbee,
Try: only fill in your email and then make connection.
The registering will auto-proceed.
So do not fill in any code-numbers.

regards: Henk
Go to Top of Page

toadbee
Novice

5 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2006 :  02:28:29  Show Profile  Visit toadbee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That did the trick. thank you.

I have to tell you though, that method of registration is as clear as mud - very very hard to understand. I think i've spent 4 or 6 hours trying to register since April.
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2006 :  09:08:38  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
:-( I thought that this method was very clean...
Have you seen the help?

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

toadbee
Novice

5 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2006 :  18:39:03  Show Profile  Visit toadbee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi -

Yes - I've read the help. I thought my "Unique code" was the code in the email from "Share*it" - where I purchased my license, the same code used to register ver 2.*

Also Method 1 still is not active for me, I am connected 24 hours a day via fiber optics. I guess it doesn't see the internet connection.
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2006 :  17:16:39  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
:-( Very strange...

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

madzib
Practical

Netherlands
36 Posts

Posted - 13 May 2006 :  00:11:52  Show Profile  Visit madzib's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Same problem over here ;-(
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 13 May 2006 :  11:34:24  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ok, I'll try to enhance the registration process ;-)

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000