Website ready to Launch
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hrvol
Expert

Netherlands
81 Posts

Posted - 22 Apr 2006 :  15:11:46  Show Profile  Visit hrvol's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hallo DHE users,
Wel, my first page is ready and i am proud of it. It took about 40 hours to make this as it is. First i had to learn out the software and after that i had to find out an entirely other look a like than the normal websites. Bevore starting with DHE i did all the work on paper. After i was happy with my layout, the work with DHE had to begin. That was a big job but very interesting to see what happens on the screen.
My page is developped for amateur-video-editors. They can find links to free music - tutorials - free sounds - free utils etc.
The page is completely in woodstyle with very warm colors and a black background. The light effect is very good. 99% is made in DHE.
I have used an DHE inbuild javascript and 1 sfw file.
I started with version 2.8 (about 70%) and finnished it with version 3.07
And now, yes, i have to wait than i cannot upload the site because version 2.8 could not read the 3.x version. Sorry, but i will let you know when it is uploaded.
Ofcourse this was my first introduction with DHE. My next page will have a METAL look. I am learning more and more thanks to this forum.

regards: henk (hrvol)

arov
Super User

Italy
448 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2006 :  10:46:49  Show Profile  Visit arov's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Use filezilla. Search Filezilla to Download.com (FileZilla is an FTP program for file uploading and downloading to and from your FTP site, server, or host.)

::aorv::
Go to Top of Page

arov
Super User

Italy
448 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2006 :  10:48:27  Show Profile  Visit arov's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Remember : Write the link to web site!

::arov::
Go to Top of Page

hrvol
Expert

Netherlands
81 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2006 :  11:31:14  Show Profile  Visit hrvol's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hallo Arove
Thanks for the info. But...DHE 3 is not (could not) registered yet, so i can not convert the project to HTML. I have to wait till i can register DHE 3.x
DHE2.08 is already registered but does not read the projectfile (.dhe) from version 3.0x.
My bat, i hat to finish the whole project into 2.x but did finished it on 3.x

thats my little problem.

regards. henk (hrvol)
Go to Top of Page

Martin1
Super User

Netherlands
626 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2006 :  12:12:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Henk,

You can export your site in the trial version of DHE. There shouldn't be any problems with that. I just tried to export a single page and it worked perfectly.

If you encounter any problems let us now in the right section of the forum.

Martin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000