Dynamic HTML Editor
 new build ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

joneq
Super User

433 Posts

Posted - 23 Feb 2006 :  16:43:00  Show Profile  Visit joneq's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am wondering if there is a timetable for the new build. It is great that it is enhanced so often,but it would be better if there was some sort of timetable as to when it will be released. I think it has been like 3 weeks+ that it has been on the what's new page.

Maybe something like "In the works" ,with a projected date if possible, while it is not released, then when it is ready put it in "What's new"

Love Dynamic HTML Editor anyway I can get it.

Not complaining just a suggestion.I am not too active in the forum,but come here often and always learn something. Thanks

I see more is being added. Bravo!

Edited by - joneq on 23 Feb 2006 18:40:40

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2006 :  08:58:20  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello Joneq,

it's hard for me writing a timetable because when I've an idea I'll do it and while I'm doing it I have some other ideas and so on...
Actually the only point I have to create is the "javascript premade functions" and this will be a very very nice feature.
I have some other ideas and probably I'll create them before the next release (maybe directly the version 3.0).
There will be also a new automatic registering method (I hope ;-))

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

lahaye
Novice

Germany
14 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2006 :  11:14:08  Show Profile  Visit lahaye's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Davide,
many thanks for the great program. I'm a (registered) user from the first time (freeware). I Think every update has had very good enhancements and improved the whole product at all. But tell me, when the 3.xx is coming, because 2.xx is going with version 2.9 to the end, will it be give a different price for the registered users of 2.x ?

Regards,
Ralf
Go to Top of Page

joneq
Super User

433 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2006 :  21:58:38  Show Profile  Visit joneq's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes I understand. I was wondering what is the slice and slide thing is all about. I have not used so many other editors enough to know what it is. If it is even included with other editors not so great like Dynamic HTML Editor. I can't imagine whay you have planned for 3.0---should i start saving up???
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2006 :  10:18:06  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ALL Registered user of version 2.x can upgrade for FREE to version 3.x :-)

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

joneq
Super User

433 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2006 :  16:42:45  Show Profile  Visit joneq's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Holy Crap!!!!!!

That means "UNBELIEVABLE"

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000