Dynamic HTML Editor
 Layers and Dynamic HTML Editor file object
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

toasmastergord
Novice

7 Posts

Posted - 12 Jun 2005 :  22:25:16  Show Profile  Visit toasmastergord's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've downloaded the 2.2 version of this great program and am slugging it out trying to get things to work and learning the program.

Now, from what I read I can create .dhe files and insert them as objects into my webpages and they will be automatically updated when I make a change to that particular file. For example, I have created a buttons.dhe file that contains all the buttons and links to other files. I have another called header.dhe that has a marquee so each of my 10 links have the menu.dhe running down the side and the header of course at the top.

Now, when I update the buttons.dhe file it's not updating on the other pages. What elements do I need in the original button.dhe file to make this work?

Does this make sense?

Thanks,

Gord

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2005 :  08:47:11  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
When you modify the file button.dhe you have only to reload or export all other pages and you'll see the changes you made.

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

toasmastergord
Novice

7 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2005 :  17:05:12  Show Profile  Visit toasmastergord's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by s.dav

When you modify the file button.dhe you have only to reload or export all other pages and you'll see the changes you made.

Thanks, I've exported everything several times yet the button.dhe isn't being updated on each page which makes me wonder if I've done something wrong with the original button.dhe file. I'm wondering if there's an element that I am leaving out. Do they, the button.dhe elements, have to be part of a layer?

Thanks again,
Gord
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2005 :  17:13:34  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Very strange, Have you saved the button.dhe file before to export your project? This action is required...

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000