Dynamic HTML Editor
 Button-text
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

be
Practical

21 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2004 :  22:26:29  Show Profile  Visit be's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi again
Is there any instructions that is more detailed. I have found only the "Dynamic HTML Editor Help".
For exampel I wuold insert a button, in wich I vant to put a text, how do I do?
Ciao

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2004 :  08:45:57  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Press F4 and fill the value property

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

be
Practical

21 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2004 :  11:58:50  Show Profile  Visit be's Homepage  Reply with Quote
HI
Sorry to say but beeing almost a total novice in the field of webedeting, and not to familiar with the english languish, I could have use for more specific "step by step instructions". Is there such a thing?
Greetings be.
Go to Top of Page

Martin1
Super User

Netherlands
626 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2004 :  12:52:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello be.

There isn't such a thing at the moment. I believe they are working on it for version 2.

What you need to do is press F4 on your keyboard and on the right you see a whole lot of options. Look for where it says Value and behind it you see Button1. Just remove this text Button1 and place in your own text.

That's it.
Martin
Go to Top of Page

be
Practical

21 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2004 :  19:07:48  Show Profile  Visit be's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi

Thanks Martin
Even if pressing F4 does't function I made it.

Saluti be
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2004 :  12:40:24  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
To put a text in a button draw the button, double click on it (or press F4 or right click and press properties); you should see the right panel. Go to the value text and write your text. Click out of that text and you should see the button.

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000