Programs (Programmi)
 Performance Monitor panel position problem
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

soko11
Novice

1 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2011 :  09:59:01  Show Profile  Visit soko11's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey,

First thing to say is that I really love your software! I use it on each PC & laptop since years.

Nowadays I frequently switch between my in-build laptop screen and an external monitor.
And every time i switch the screens the positions of the panels get mixed up (screens have different resolution).

I think you store the positions in the registry with your other application settings as you mentioned in an other thread but I'm not able to find these settings on my registry (Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64)!

Can you please tell my the location? Is there probably a easier solution for my problem than export & import registry settings?

thanx a lot!
Soko

Gibon
Novice

1 Posts

Posted - 27 Mar 2012 :  09:20:58  Show Profile  Visit Gibon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello,

I'm using Performance monitor a long time and also think it is pretty good.

Unfortunatelly I have the same problem with position of panels. I'm using Win7 on laptop and when I connect external monitor with higher resolution, I get the same problem as described above. External monitor is set as primary monitor, maybe it will help you. I have the panels on the left side of screen (which is correct on both monitor and laptop) but the vertical position is getting more and more bigger. I'm using version 4.0.40.

Please try to solve this problem.
Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 28 Mar 2012 :  08:58:54  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Unfortunately Windows changes automatically the position of panels so the only solution would be to save the position before and restore it after the change.

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000