Nome Link
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

topspin
Expert

Italy
61 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2010 :  12:46:23  Show Profile  Visit topspin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Chiedo come fare i link per visualizzare vari punti della stessa pagina.

Nella home inserisco le giornate delle partite. nella pagina serie c2 mette gli articoli nella stessa pagina.

quindi che nella home chi sceglie la 3? giornata arriva nella pagina serie c2 nel punto esatto della pagina dove scritto l'articolo della 3? giornata.

come faccio?

mi potete mettere esempio grazie

la pagina si chiama seriec2 dove vanno tutti gli articoli, i link delle giornate li metto nella home.

1? giornata
2? giornata ecc..

cliccando devono andare nella stessa pagina al posto esatto dove scritto l'articolo di quella giornta.

Grazie

joneq
Super User

433 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2010 :  17:32:37  Show Profile  Visit joneq's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I ask how to make the links to see different points of the same page.

In the home I put the day of the game. page c2 series offers articles on the same page.

so that those who choose home in the 3rd day arrives on the page number at the exact point c2 of the page where you wrote the article in the 3 rd day.

how do I?

I can put through example

This page is called seriec2 where are all the articles, the links of the day I put them in the home.

Day 1
Day 2, etc. ..

have to go clicking on the same page at the exact place where the article wrote that day off.

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

joneq
Super User

433 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2010 :  19:26:38  Show Profile  Visit joneq's Homepage  Reply with Quote
do you mean something like this

http://tinyurl.com/29vu2du

or this=jquery

http://tinyurl.com/262c28l

Edited by - joneq on 08 Nov 2010 19:37:29
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 09 Nov 2010 :  08:49:25  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Topspin,

nell'help (pagina "link wizard") c'? spiegato quello che devi fare.

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000