problem for aligning of objects
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Nino
Novice

Italy
3 Posts

Posted - 15 Jun 2010 :  18:59:05  Show Profile  Visit Nino's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am in the trial period of the program.
I created a master page with its place holder. Then I created a new page linked to it. The new page contains an image of about 900x600 and a label. What happens is that in the preview they appear correctly lined upin vertical to the top border of the place holder, but they appear shifted to the right. To have them aligned to the left border of the place holder, I must put part of them out of the window!!! only in this case they appear correctly lined up...

thanx
Antonio

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2010 :  08:47:52  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry I didn't understand your problem; can you send me the two .dhe files to my private email?
I'll check them.

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

Nino
Novice

Italy
3 Posts

Posted - 26 Jun 2010 :  09:05:58  Show Profile  Visit Nino's Homepage  Reply with Quote
la mail ? xxxxxxxxxxxxx?
Go to Top of Page

Jan van Londen
Super User

Netherlands
208 Posts

Posted - 27 Jun 2010 :  09:24:34  Show Profile  Visit Jan van Londen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wrong place for my reply, sorry.

Bye,
Londen.

Edited by - Jan van Londen on 27 Jun 2010 09:26:18
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2010 :  09:10:13  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Si ? quella che hai scritto

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000