Masterpage background missing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rmmarsh
Super User

USA
396 Posts

Posted - 04 Jun 2010 :  22:33:46  Show Profile  Visit rmmarsh's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have a site (http://www.smokinlegalanywhere.com) where all of the masterpage backgrounds are displayed except for one: the FAQ page (http://smokinlegalanywhere.com/faq.htm).

Any idea of how to fix this?

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 05 Jun 2010 :  12:07:43  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Probably the FAQ page has its own background image; check it.

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

rmmarsh
Super User

USA
396 Posts

Posted - 05 Jun 2010 :  15:35:26  Show Profile  Visit rmmarsh's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No, it doesn't have it's own background image. When I preview the page in DHE, it looks fine... when it's exported and uploaded, it's missing.

I also downloaded the latest version, exported "all", uploaded, and the problem still exists.

Edited by - rmmarsh on 05 Jun 2010 15:51:15
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2010 :  09:24:09  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Can you send me the project so I can test it?

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

petran
Super User

Netherlands
345 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2010 :  22:07:06  Show Profile  Visit petran's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It looks it has something to do with ottools. A bit of css is added which makes the background the colour #ccc (background:#ccc;). You could try making it transparent (background:transparent;)

--------

regards

Petran
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 07 Jun 2010 :  10:42:34  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I sent you the fixed project

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000