FLV video plugin
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

petran
Super User

Netherlands
345 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2009 :  17:45:10  Show Profile  Visit petran's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I made a plugin to show FLV video on your site.
How can I share it?

--------

regards

Petran

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 05 Nov 2009 :  09:41:33  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You can put its link to this page or send it to me and I'll make it available through "Additional Components"

Let me know.

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

petran
Super User

Netherlands
345 Posts

Posted - 05 Nov 2009 :  09:52:43  Show Profile  Visit petran's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Plugin was send to you

--------

regards

Petran
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2009 :  09:04:26  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This week-end I'll publish it on my site; thank you for the support

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

petran
Super User

Netherlands
345 Posts

Posted - 09 Nov 2009 :  14:44:34  Show Profile  Visit petran's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I made an update already, so I think its better to place a link here anyway:
http://www.rdbf.nl/extensions/FLV.dhex

--------

regards

Petran

Edited by - petran on 10 Nov 2009 12:26:38
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 10 Nov 2009 :  08:53:14  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ok, I suggest you do not use the version in the filename of the extension because it is embedded into the file; so if a person upgrades it using my tool, every page that uses this extension will be updated if you generate it.

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

petran
Super User

Netherlands
345 Posts

Posted - 10 Nov 2009 :  10:44:04  Show Profile  Visit petran's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ok, filename changed

--------

regards

Petran
Go to Top of Page

Andy
Expert

United Kingdom
83 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2009 :  21:32:36  Show Profile  Visit Andy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Petran,
I have just used this and its great. I had to remember to upload player.swf and AC_RunActiveContent.js to the main directory, and put the flv file in a downloads directory. I didnt use the FTP that comes with DHE as can never seem to get it working. Im using Filezila. http://www.stroke2stroke.co.uk/test/DVD_of_Your_Swim.htm
Cheers

Andy
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2009 :  08:34:26  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
> I didnt use the FTP that comes with DHE as can never seem to get it working.

What problems are you experiencing? I have been using it since 2003 without problems ;-)

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

Andy
Expert

United Kingdom
83 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2009 :  21:08:34  Show Profile  Visit Andy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Davide, for example it cazme up with an error message regarding uploading AC_RunActiveContent.js, which had no probs uploading with FZ. (PS I also get script errors when import a html page for example petrans site with the tree)

Cheers

Andy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000