Dynamic HTML Editor
 Mouseover inconsistent result
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Tom brindley
Novice

3 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2009 :  17:34:05  Show Profile  Visit Tom brindley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am a new user to Dynamic HTML editor but not to HTML or java. The master page I create generates a different result for my "Home" button than from the four others. Home works perfectly, but place the mouse over other buttons and the each change to the wrong image. Examining the java script, it appears that the images are not being included in the array. The variations for masterpagemenuhome (masterpagemenuhome, masterpagemenuhomeo, masterpagemenuhomec) are present. Masterpagemenuservices has the o and variants but masterpagemenuabout, masterpagemenucontact and masterpagemenucase studies do not appear with o or c suffixes. Consequentially the buttons are "confused".

To confound things more, if the buttons are dragged to a different part of the screen and then compiled they work!

Here is an extract from the HTML:

var dheroll_this = jsGetArray ("files/index_documentation_hso.png;files/index_documentation_hs.png;files/index_training_hso.png;files/index_training_hs.png;files/index_consultancy_hso.png;files/index_consultancy_hs.png;files/index_gfxcanvas1o.png;files/index_gfxcanvas1.png;files/shared_master-page_masterpagemenuhomeo.png;files/shared_master-page_masterpagemenuhome.png;files/shared_master-page_masterpagemenuhomec.png;files/shared_master-page_masterpagemenuserviceso.png;files/shared_master-page_masterpagemenuservices.png;files/shared_master-page_masterpagemenuservicesc.png;files/shared_master-page_masterpagemenucontact.png;files/shared_master-page_masterpagemenuabout.png;files/shared_master-page_masterpagemenucasestudies.png;");

Henrygun
Practical

Germany
24 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2009 :  21:47:11  Show Profile  Visit Henrygun's Homepage  Reply with Quote
a file to look on would help!
Go to Top of Page

Tom brindley
Novice

3 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2009 :  13:20:11  Show Profile  Visit Tom brindley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Site can be viewed at www.todeka.co.uk. I am not sure how to reference the source via this forum.
Go to Top of Page

Tom brindley
Novice

3 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2009 :  13:27:24  Show Profile  Visit Tom brindley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The shared master page can be downloaded from:
http://file-share.biz/file.php?file=1ebeec426be08878751b7ad57ad09bb6
Thanks for any help,

Tom
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2009 :  10:19:14  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Tom, please send me a sample to my private email address and I'll check it.

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000