Dynamic HTML Editor
 Create Table of Contents from existing HTML files
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ddpicard
Novice

6 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2009 :  01:57:05  Show Profile  Visit ddpicard's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have several folders that contains .html files. Is there any way to auto create a table of contents with links to these files without having to manually create a link for each file one at a time?

Thanks,
Dave

jtarin
Super User

Russia
444 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2009 :  05:48:39  Show Profile  Visit jtarin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You might try one of the many free applications for making a "site index".

Porky
www.pacificwavetour.com
Go to Top of Page

ddpicard
Novice

6 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2009 :  21:20:55  Show Profile  Visit ddpicard's Homepage  Reply with Quote
jtarin, thanks for the tip "site index". With this I was able to google and find something that worked great.

Thanks,
Dave
Go to Top of Page

ddpicard
Novice

6 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2009 :  21:51:59  Show Profile  Visit ddpicard's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If anyone else has the same question give http://dirhtml.enware.info/index.html a try. Works great.

Dave
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2009 :  10:30:34  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The next version of D.H.E. will have a plugin system.
In one of the many plugins that I made, one is for making
a HTML page reading files from a folder chosen from the disk ;-) so you can make a thing like the one asked from ddpicard

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

ddpicard
Novice

6 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2009 :  15:33:21  Show Profile  Visit ddpicard's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks Davide. That will be awesome. You keep making an excellent program even better.

Thanks for all the hard work,
Dave
Go to Top of Page

jtarin
Super User

Russia
444 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2009 :  22:54:53  Show Profile  Visit jtarin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
jtarin, thanks for the tip "site index". With this I was able to google and find something that worked great.

Your more than welcome...and Davide is doing an outstanding job

Porky
www.pacificwavetour.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000