Background colors not working?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rmmarsh
Super User

USA
396 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2008 :  16:11:18  Show Profile  Visit rmmarsh's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It's probably a "pilot error" on my part, but I can't seem to get the background colors to display. I have set the color, but when I preview the page, it's still white. Does the preview not show the color of the background?

konicky
Practical

17 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2008 :  18:46:44  Show Profile  Visit konicky's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure what the problem may be but the background colour should definitely show in the preview.
Go to Top of Page

rmmarsh
Super User

USA
396 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2008 :  20:07:12  Show Profile  Visit rmmarsh's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think I figured it out... when using a masterpage, the background colors have to be on that masterpage and not on the individual pages... not sure that's the way it's supposed to work, but it works now... thanks konicky for your help...
Go to Top of Page

T00N
Super User

573 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2008 :  21:31:11  Show Profile  Visit T00N's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thats true, only content on the childpage'(text and pictures).
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 25 Nov 2008 :  09:11:17  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes, you are right;
the master-page covers the child-pages colors so the site will look homogeneous :-)

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000