Dynamic HTML Editor
 Publish of project
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mala
Novice

2 Posts

Posted - 02 Nov 2008 :  17:32:40  Show Profile  Visit Mala's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello everybody!
I'm having problems [2 77:H] publishing my project. I just got the latest version 4.2.53. Software is doing all steps to publish all pages in the right way, as usual. But then, opening pages in the web, they are not updated. I don't know what's wrong. I'm working with a wireless connection and the Firewall is not saying me any problem. Any suggestion?

Thanks,

Jan van Londen
Super User

Netherlands
208 Posts

Posted - 02 Nov 2008 :  20:37:53  Show Profile  Visit Jan van Londen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello Mala,

Go to your site and press Control + F5, this forces Iexplore to refresh the cash. Maybe . . .

Bye,
Londen.

Edited by - Jan van Londen on 02 Nov 2008 20:38:36
Go to Top of Page

jtarin
Super User

Russia
444 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2008 :  06:58:54  Show Profile  Visit jtarin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cleaning your browser cache before loading your site will assure you of a correct view.

Porky
www.pacificwavetour.com
Go to Top of Page

Mala
Novice

2 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2008 :  13:47:42  Show Profile  Visit Mala's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Here I am again... First of all thanks for your suggestion but they did not worked.... Any other?
Go to Top of Page

T00N
Super User

573 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2008 :  14:08:42  Show Profile  Visit T00N's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sometimes the ftp programmes don't overwrite the existing files properly.
Try deleting them on your server and after that upload them again.
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 10 Nov 2008 :  13:52:24  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I suggest you to check the "Star Folder" option in the Publish Project dialog; probably this is wrong and the files are uploaded in the wrong space

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000