Dynamic HTML Editor
 Alter image/object transparency
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

msfluffymuffin
Practical

35 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2008 :  09:15:45  Show Profile  Visit msfluffymuffin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Davide, is there anyway to alter the transparency of a image or object by clicking a button or link ?

The only way I can see is using two different images/objects and switching between them using either JS SetImage or JS Hide/Show, just wondering if there was an easier way, thanks :o)

Hugs,
Fluffy

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2008 :  14:35:23  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
There are some CSS styles that you can apply using Javascript but I think this is not a simple solution.

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

msfluffymuffin
Practical

35 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2008 :  15:26:45  Show Profile  Visit msfluffymuffin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks Davide, I'm looking into that, your right, it does look complicated but I'm sure I will learn a lot from the experience :o)

I was a very happy bunny this morning, my DHE registration came through in the mail...Yay!!!

I love the new features, I'm sure I will be busy for a while trying them all out, by the way great work Davide, the new version is every bit what we have come to expect from you, many many thanks :o*

Hugs,
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000