Dynamic HTML Editor 4.0 is out!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 08 Feb 2008 :  22:28:42  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dynamic HTML Editor 4.0 is out!!!

Enjoy!

Regards, Davide

jtarin
Super User

Russia
444 Posts

Posted - 08 Feb 2008 :  23:43:59  Show Profile  Visit jtarin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sometime ahead of schedule....thanks very much Davide. I know it's much appreciated. :-p

Porky
www.pacificwavetour.com
Go to Top of Page

rmmarsh
Super User

USA
396 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2008 :  02:05:43  Show Profile  Visit rmmarsh's Homepage  Reply with Quote
How do you want us to report bugs? I appear to have one: the PayPal images are not uploaded to the website (even if I select 'recurse directories'); also, the 'return' address and the 'cancel return' address are not translated from .dhe (choosing an internal project page rather than give a URL)... see below:
------------------- HTML code --------------
<input type="hidden" name="handling" value="">
<input type="hidden" name="return" value="project://thankyou.dhe">
<input type="hidden" name="cancel_return" value="project://purchase-new.dhe">
<input type="hidden" name="undefined_quantity" value="1">
-------------------- end of code -------------------------

Edited by - rmmarsh on 09 Feb 2008 02:31:28
Go to Top of Page

msfluffymuffin
Practical

35 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2008 :  08:52:03  Show Profile  Visit msfluffymuffin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just curious, how long will my registration take Davide ?

I love the new version, great price to, seen worse for many times the price :o( , I will always recommend DHE to everyone and anyone, keep up the great work, thanks :o)

Hugs,
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

petran
Super User

Netherlands
345 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2008 :  11:54:50  Show Profile  Visit petran's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Since the firework in the Verona Arena seems to be cancelled I get you an otherone. Congratulations and thanks for DHE 4.0 [img]http://www.rdbf.nl/firework.gif[/img]

--------

regards

Petran
Go to Top of Page

Jan van Londen
Super User

Netherlands
208 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2008 :  12:30:20  Show Profile  Visit Jan van Londen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Everybody is happy and I am translating.

Bye,
Londen.
Go to Top of Page

candid
Expert

South Africa
53 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2008 :  12:39:53  Show Profile  Visit candid's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you very much Lorenzi,
it is Excellent.

George [2 H:)]
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2008 :  14:39:13  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rmmarsh

How do you want us to report bugs? I appear to have one: the PayPal images are not uploaded to the website (even if I select 'recurse directories'); also, the 'return' address and the 'cancel return' address are not translated from .dhe (choosing an internal project page rather than give a URL)... see below:

You are right, the paypal return addresses are not translated. You must choose a fully qualified URL (http://) because Dynamic HTML Editor cannot know the name of your site when published ;-)

For the PayPal images I'll check the program; many thanks for the advice, probably the date-time is the same as I have created the file so if you choose "File modified today" the program will not find changes to the image.

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2008 :  14:40:44  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by msfluffymuffin

Just curious, how long will my registration take Davide ?

I love the new version, great price to, seen worse for many times the price :o( , I will always recommend DHE to everyone and anyone, keep up the great work, thanks :o)

Hugs,
Fluffy

If you purchased the 3.x version you can register the program using the information you already have. If you own a 2.x license please give me 2/3 days in order to create the upgrade process ;-)

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

topspin
Expert

Italy
61 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2008 :  15:01:04  Show Profile  Visit topspin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Complimenti Davide ,bellissimo e molto completo .Grazie .....

Chiedo se possibile ora o in aggiornamenti futuri creare in dhe 4 una o pi? pagine protette da password.Grazie

Edited by - topspin on 10 Feb 2008 00:17:12
Go to Top of Page

rmmarsh
Super User

USA
396 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2008 :  15:12:49  Show Profile  Visit rmmarsh's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by s.dav

quote:
Originally posted by rmmarsh

You are right, the paypal return addresses are not translated. You must choose a fully qualified URL (http://) because Dynamic HTML Editor cannot know the name of your site when published ;-)

For the PayPal images I'll check the program; many thanks for the advice, probably the date-time is the same as I have created the file so if you choose "File modified today" the program will not find changes to the image.

Would it not be the same as what's generated? For instance, in my case, it would generate a page with the same name, just a different suffix (.htm or .html)...
Go to Top of Page

madzib
Practical

Netherlands
36 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2008 :  18:02:22  Show Profile  Visit madzib's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello Davide

Good luck with this version!

regards
Go to Top of Page

Novice

Greece
4 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2008 :  19:21:14  Show Profile  Visit 529's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Great news!! Starting translation in 2 minutes ...downloading... ;-)

It is easier for someone to find a fault than to imitate...
Go to Top of Page

verhijden
Practical

Netherlands
23 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2008 :  20:37:12  Show Profile  Visit verhijden's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Super, thanks Davide!!!

Now our job is to investigate all your changes
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 10 Feb 2008 :  14:08:09  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
@rmmarsh
The PayPal/RSS image problem now should be fixed

@topspin
in a very few time I'll post on the tutorial pages some samples for protecting pages using a password

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

richinri
Expert

78 Posts

Posted - 13 Feb 2008 :  08:12:13  Show Profile  Visit richinri's Homepage  Reply with Quote
YEOW! Thanks Davide I am about to shock you. I plan to read all the help files FIRST!!!!

Richard
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000